Raids in Zao
Lancer Beetle Raid on the Steppes
Lancer Beetles sometimes raid the Zao Steppes. Approximately 100 Lancer Beetles will spawn in the entire raid. There are a few unannounced raids between the first and last messages, the final message marks the end of the raid.
- 00:00: Lancer beetles troop up in Farmine. Beware!
- 00:05: A pack of lancer beetles heads towards the coast!
- 00:14: The lancer beetles have reached the coast.
The only chance to get one of Tomes of Knowledge.
- 00:00: A massive orc force is gathering at the gates of Zzaion.
- 00:03: Orc reinforcements have arrived at the gates of Zzaion! The gates are under heavy attack!
- 00:10: More orc reinforcements have arrived at the gates of Zzaion! The gates are under heavy attack!
- 00:20: The gates to Zzaion have been breached! Orcs are invading the city!
- The Zzaion gates open at this point.
- 00:30: More orcs have arrived in Zzaion! The city is under attack! Strong lizard leaders have come to defend the city."
- Immediately after this message expect bosses to appear!
There's a 10 minutes gap between 3rd and 4th warning, and between 4th and 5th, so you have some time to pack healing and mana potions. You will need them!
Orcs raid on Zao Steppe
Sometimes cruel orcs travel through the Zaoan steppes.
- 00:00: An orcish horde, ready for murder and plunder, is amassing to begin its travel through the steppes of Zao. Beware!
- 00:10: The great march of the orcish horde has begun!
Notes: They will keep moving around the Steppe, from time to time they will vanish and respawn in a different zone of it.
Gnarlhounds raid on Zaoan Steppes
- 00:00: There seems to be a big gnarlhound gang in Zao Steppe.
- 00:05: The gnarlhounds seem to multiply by the minute.
- 00:11: The gnarlhounds roam free in the Zao Steppe. Watch out!
Lancer Beetles raid on Muggy Plains
- 00:00: Like a swarm of locusts the dreaded lancer beetles are pouring over the fertile parts of Zao.
Dragons raid on Muggy Plains
- 00:00: The dragons of the Dragonblaze Mountains have descended to Zao to protect the lizardkin!
The raid lasts for around 20 minutes. The Draptors spawn mostly during the last waves, around 15 minutes after the announcement.
See also: Raid