Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A promotion is a permanent vocation upgrade. As well as a new title, promoted players will have enhanced regeneration, lowered death penalty, and can learn a promotion-specific spell. Promotions can be bought at royal figures in different societies:
- King Tibianus III of Thais,
- Queen Eloise of Carlin,
- Emperor Kruzak of Kazordoon,
- Grand Vizier Ishebad of Ankrahmun,
- Emperor Rehal of Beregar,
- Rotem Valos of the Adventurers' Guild.
Vocation promotion costs 20,000 gp and can only be bought if the following requirements are met:
- The account must be premium;
- The character must be level 20 or higher.
Vocation promotion will remain if the requirements are not met at a particular point after purchase, however:
- If an account runs out of premium time, vocation promotion and all benefits are suspended until premium is bought;
- If a character loses level 20, vocation promotion will still apply. However, the rooking of a character will remove the promoted status (as well as the vocation).
Promoted characters will receive a new title.
- Druids will become Elder Druids,
- Knights will become Elite Knights,
- Paladins will become Royal Paladins,
- Sorcerers will become Master Sorcerers.
Promoted characters will have a reduced death penalty. In case of death, a promoted character will lose 30% less experience and skills. Item drop rates are unaffected.
Health and mana regeneration rates are faster with promotion. The rate change according to the following table.
|Knight||1 hp/6 sec||2 mana/6 sec||Elite Knight||1 hp/4 sec +1 hp/12 sec||2 mana/6 sec|
|Paladin||1 hp/8 sec||2 mana/4 sec||Royal Paladin||1 hp/6 sec +1 hp/24 sec||2 mana/3 sec +2 mana/12 sec|
|Druid||1 hp/12 sec||2 mana/3 sec||Elder Druid||1 hp/12 sec||2 mana/2 sec +2 mana/6 sec|
|Sorcerer||1 hp/12 sec||2 mana/3 sec||Master Sorcerer||1 hp/12 sec||2 mana/2 sec +2 mana/6 sec|
Maximum soul points are increased by 100 for promoted characters. In addition, the rate at which you gain them is increased. Players without promotion regenerate soul points at 1 per 2 minutes, while promoted characters regenerate at 1/15 seconds.
Promoted characters can learn new spells:
- Elite Knights
- Royal Paladins
- Elder Druids
- Master Sorcerers
- When a promoted character loses premium, they will temporarily lose the promotion until they get premium back again. However, changes to the website are not immediately active: the character will show as promoted until they next log in and out, when the website will be updated.