|Est. Max Dmg||340|
|Runs at||(does not run)|
December 10, 2008
Fights in close combat. A vampire bride never retreats.
A common idea is to wear a Strange Talisman to reduce their often used HMM damage.
Knight: Very easy for knights around level 100 with good skills (85/85). You can pull around 2-5 and Exori them down, and still make profit (using a Blessed Wooden Stake). You can face 1 at a time around level 80, but it won't be good exp or profit.
Paladins: Just run them like any other monster but avoid luring more of them. Using Divine Missile would be useful when there is more than one.
Mages: Treat them like normal Vampires with stronger attacks, so heal early. Using Flame Strike and Wand/Rod it the most common strategy. Wearing a Lightning Set can reduce their HMM damage as well.
- 0-149× Gold Coin
- Platinum Coin
- Moonlight Rod
- Strong Mana Potion
- Vampire Teeth
- Blood Preservation (semi-rare)
- Strong Health Potion (semi-rare)
- Emerald Bangle (rare)
- Hibiscus Dress (rare)
- Rusty Armor (Semi-Rare) (rare)
- 0-2× Small Diamond (rare)
- Velvet Tapestry (rare)
- Boots of Haste (very rare)
- Flower Bouquet (very rare)
- Mysterious Voodoo Skull (very rare)
- Blood Goblet (extremely rare)
- Leather Whip (extremely rare)