Update 9.2 (Autumn Patch 2011) was implemented on September 27, 2011 at 10:00 CEST. Link to the Official Announcement
- Removed level restriction for Scatterbrained Sorcerer Quest.
- Changed Doll (Dread) to A Fan Doll of Queen Eloise, created new items for dread doll and replaced it in the Thais exhibition.
- Cockroach can no longer be summoned or convinced.
- Spectral Scum changed to be less annoying. Less speed, less often and weaker drunkenness, keeps distance and now a scumbag can always be used to vanish them, even if 5 have been already caught.
- New hunting grounds added and some expanded.
- Fixed typo for object "toxic tulip".
- Fixed sprite and mask for "Female Elementalist" outfit.
- The Horse Station World Change has been adjusted so that more wild horses will appear when the horses escape.
- A Gate of Expertise was placed beneath Razachai to restrict the Wrath of the Emperor Quest to level 80s.
Paw and Fur Task Changes
- Grizzly Adams' Paw and Fur Quest will be revamped! There will be 100 total points and the points for each task vary with difficulty and availability.
- There will be new tasks for level ranges: 0-49, 50-79, 80-129, and 130+
- There are new monster tasks and new bosses (see below list)
- Now up to three tasks in a level range can be worked on at the same time
- Paw and Fur Tasks can be repeated up three times for all ranges below 130, and the 130+ tasks can repeated infinitely (no limit)
- You can advance only one rank per range, except players in the 0-49 range can advance two ranks
- The improved number of tasks also comes with additional spawns of task monsters and some new hunting grounds.
- Another Dimension: Yielothax
- Edron Demon Forge: Hellhounds (here)
- Liberty Bay Hellgore: Hellhounds (here)
- Muggy Plains: Brimstone Bugs (here)
- Svargrond Barbarian Camp: Stone Golem (here)
- Svargrond Formogar Caves: Stone Golem (here)
- Yalahar Alchemist Quarter: Mutated Tigers (here)
- Yalahar Arena Quarter: Mutated Tigers (here)
- Yalahar Island of Vengoth: Werewolves (here)
- Zao (Zao Spirit Trails): Ghastly Dragons (here)
- Zao Steppe: Terramites (here)
New hunting grounds:
Note: Experience and task points may not be accurate.
Grizzly Adams will also give bonus task points to players level 130 and above.
- 3 extra points for those who have 0 to 20 task points already
- 2 points more to those which have 21 to 40 task points
- 1 extra point to players who have 41 to 70 task points
|Task||Requirements||Reward||Boss||Total Paw & Fur Points|
|300 Crocodiles||Level 6-49||800 exp, "Blood-Red Snapper" achievement||The Snapper||1|
|300 Badgers||Level 6-49||?||-||?|
|300 Tarantulas||Level 6-49||?, "No More Hiding" achievement||Hide||2|
|150 Carniphilas||Level 6-49||?, "Rootless Behaviour" achievement||Deathbine||?|
|200 Stone Golems||Level 6-49||?||-||3|
|300 Mammoths||Level 6-49||?, "Meat Skewer" achievement||The Bloodtusk||?|
|300 Gnarlhounds||Level 6-49||?||-||?|
|300 Terramites||Level 6-49||?||-||?|
|300 Apes||Level 6-49||?||-||2|
|300 Thornback Tortoises||Level 6-49||?||-||?|
|200 Gargoyles||Level 6-49||?||-||2?|
|300 Ice Golems||Level 50-79||?, "Breaking the Ice" achievement||Shardhead||?|
|400 Quara Scouts||Level 50-79||?||-||?|
|400 Mutated Rats||Level 50-79||?, "Twisted Mutation" achievement||Esmeralda||2|
|250 Ancient Scarabs||Level 50-79||?, "Crawling Death" achievement||Fleshcrawler||2|
|300 Wyverns||Level 50-79||?||-||?|
|300 Lancer Beetles||Level 50-79||8,000 experience||-||2|
|400 Wailing Widows||Level 50-79||12,000 experience||-||3|
|250 Killer Caimans||Level 50-79||?||-||?|
|300 Bonebeasts||Level 50-79||?, "Spareribs for Dinner" achievement||Ribstride||?|
|300 Crystal Spiders||Level 50-79||?, "Arachnoise" achievement||Bloodweb||?|
|250 Mutated Tigers||Level 50-79||?||-||?|
|600 Underwater Quara||Level 80-129||15000 experience, "Back into the Abyss" achievement||Thul||?|
|500 Giant Spiders||Level 80-129||20000 experience, "Choking on Her Venom" achievement||The Old Widow||?|
|300 Werewolves||Level 80-129||?||-||?|
|400 Nightmares||Level 80-129||?||-||?|
|600 Hellspawns||Level 80-129||?, "Scorched Flames" achievement||Flameborn||?|
|800 High Class Lizards||Level 80-129||30000 experience||-||3|
|600 Stampors||Level 80-129||?||-||?|
|500 Brimstone Bugs||Level 80-129||15000 experience, "Something Smells" achievement||Sulphur Scuttler||?|
|400 Mutated Bats||Level 80-129||20,000 experience||-||?|
|650 Hydras||Level 130+||30,000 experience, "One Less" achievement||The Many||3?|
|800 Serpent Spawns||Level 130+||30,000 experience, "Hissing Downfall" achievement||The Noxious Spawn||4|
|500 Medusae||Level 130+||40,000, "The Serpent's Bride" achievement||Gorgo||5|
|700 Behemoths||Level 130+||30,000 experience, "Just Cracked Me Up!" achievement||Stonecracker||4|
|900 Sea Serpents||Level 130+||30,000 experience, "The Drowned Sea God" achievement||Leviathan||4|
|250 Hellhounds||Level 130+||40,000?, "The Gates of Hell" achievement||Kerberos||5|
|500 Ghastly Dragons||Level 130+||30,000, "Beautiful Agony" achievement||Ethershrek||4|
|900 Drakens||Level 130+||30,000 experience||-||4|
|650 Destroyers||Level 130+||30,000 experience?||-||4?|
|400 Undead Dragons||Level 130+||50,000 exp||-||6|
Now the following tasks are rewarded with a boss fight:
- Crocodiles - The Snapper
- Tarantulas - Hide
- Carniphilas - Deathbine
- Mammoths - The Bloodtusk
- Ice Golems - Shardhead
- Mutated Rats - Esmeralda
- Ancient Scarabs - Fleshcrawler
- Bonebeasts - Ribstride
- Crystals Spiders - Bloodweb
- Underwater Quaras - Thul
- Giant Spiders - The Old Widow
- Hellspawns - Flameborn
- Brimstone Bugs - Sulphur Scuttler
- Hydras - The Many
- Serpent Spawns - The Noxious Spawn
- Medusae - Gorgo
- Behemoths - Stonecracker
- Sea Serpents - Leviathan
- Hellhounds - Kerberos
- Ghastly Dragons - Ethershrek
There are nine new creatures, all are killed as bosses of the Paw and Fur society.
In addition, loot rates of the following creatures were adjusted.
- The Bloodtusk
- The Noxious Spawn
- The Snapper
- The Many
- The Old Widow
- Bloodweb: Arachnoise - You've shattered each of Bloodweb's eight frozen legs. As they say: break a leg, and then some more.
- Ethershrek: Beautiful Agony - Ethershrek's cry of agony kept ringing in your ear for hours after he had dissolved into thin air. He probably moved to another plane of existence... for a while.
- The Snapper: Blood-Red Snapper - You've tainted the jungle floor with the Snapper's crimson blood.
- Shardhead: Breaking the Ice - You almost made friends with Shardhead... before he died. Poor guy only seems to attract violence with his frosty attitude.
- Old Widow: Choking on Her Venom - The Old Widow fell prey to your supreme hunting skills.
- Fleshcrawler: Crawling Death - You ripped the ancient scarab Fleshcrawler apart and made sure he didn't get under your skin.
- The Noxious Spawn: Hissing Downfall - You've vansquished the Noxious Spawn and his serpentine heart.
- Stonecracker: Just Cracked Me Up! - Stonecracker's head was much softer than the stones he threw at you.
- Bloodtusk: Meat Skewer - You've impaled the big mammoth Bloodtusk with his own tusks.
- Hide: No More Hiding - You've found a well-hidden spider queen and caught her off guard in the middle of her meal.
- The Many: One Less - The Many is no more, but how many more are there? One can never know.
- Deathbine: Rootless Behaviour - You've descended into the swampy depths of Deathbine's lair and made quick work of it.
- Flameborn: Scorched Flames - A mighty blaze went out today. It's Flameborn's turn to wait for his rebirth in the eternal cycle of life and death.
- Sulphur Scuttler: Something Smells - You've exinguished the Sulphur Scuttler's gas clouds and made the air in his cave a little better... at least for a while.
- Ribstride: Spareribs for Dinner - Ribstride is striding no more. He had quite a few ribs to spare though.
- Leviathan: The Drowned Sea God - As the killer of Leviathan, the giant sea serpent, his underwater kingdom is now under your reign.
- Kerberos: The Gates of Hell - It seems the gates to the underworld have to remain unprotected for a while. Kerberos, the mighty hellhound, lost his head. All three of them.
- Gorgo: The Serpent's Bride - You made a knot with Gorgo's living curls and took her scalp. You couldn't save her countless petrified victims, but at least you didn't become one.
- Esmeralda: Twisted Mutation - You've slain Esmeralda, the most hideous and aggressive of the mutated rats. No one will know that you almost lost a finger in the process.
Plus 1 new secret achievement.
- Pwned all Fur - You've faced and defeated each of the mighty bosses the Paw and Fur society sent you out to kill. All by yourself. What a hunt!