This major game update was released on July 2, 2008, officially announced here.
- Improved NPC Chat System - (First Update Teaser)
- Revamped Areas and New Hunting Grounds - (Second Update Teaser)
- New Quests - (Third Update Teaser)
- Tutorials - (Fourth Update Teaser)
- Great New Features and Numerous New Items - (Fifth Update Teaser)
- New Creatures - (Sixth Update Teaser)
The following changes will be made known so far:
- New look for Rookgaard, Darashia, Femor Hills, Venore Amazon Camp, Kazordoon, Plains of Havoc, Ghostlands, Green Claw Swamp, south of Thais and other places.
- Improved interaction with NPCs.
- The hunting areas in the Venore Amazon Camp, Cyclops Camp and the Orc Land were enlarged.
- A whole new underwater area will be added, along with new dwarf caves in Tiquanda and Cormaya.
- New or bigger dungeons in south of Thais, Cave with bats in it, cave with wolves, cave with wasps, cave with Tarantulas.
- Kazordoon recieves a new transporting system, consisting of Ore Wagons that transport players between depot, the shops, temple, steam boat and Kazordoon's entrance. You need to buy a ticket for 250 gp in order to get the permission to use the wagons. Each ticket will last one week.
- Banuta's underground was modified to include architectural elements that will reduce the probability of getting attacked by 8 creatures at the same time.
- 7 new Demon Bosses (The Ruthless Seven Minions) were added.
- Instead of only items you also gain experience points for some quests from now on.
- New Islands around Rookgaard with more newcomer-friendly guidance.
- New Behemoth cave under Forbidden Lands.
- New Bog Raider cave in the deepest levels of rotworm cave in Stonehome.
- Dangerous spawns of Grim Reapers in deeper Ankrahmun Tombs. (Removed with minor update 8.21).
- Spawns of Wisp in any forest and swamp.
- Goblins, Fire Elementals and Water Elementals got a new look.
- Strawberry got a new look and Cheese is stackable now.
- In Rookgaard, Darashia and Ankrahmun trees were moved or removed also better looking spider cave with more webs in Rookgaard and some places were changed to avoid blocking and PKing.
- Parcel cost 10 gold for those with postman quest, but have to buy separated label, making total price 11 gold, used to be 10 gold.
- Bigger caves in Port Hope, Swamp Troll cave and Smuggler Cave.
- Energy Elemental and Massive Energy Elemental spawns have been added round Kha'zeel.
|Arachir the Ancient One||1800||1600|
|Big Boss Trolliver||105||150|
|Diblis the Fair||1800||1500|
|Hairman the Huge||335||600|
|High Templar Cobrass||515||410|
|Lord of the Elements||8000||8000|
|Smuggler Baron Silvertoe||170||280|
|The Big Bad One||170||300|
|The Frog Prince||1||55|| |
|The Old Whopper||750||785|
|The Weakened Count||450||740|
|Yaga the Crone||375||620|
The Ruthless Seven Minions
|Birch||✗||A tree newly introduced in the summer update 2008.|
|Branch (Object)||✗||This appears on top of a cart.|
|Dark Mage Statue||✗||It was introduced in the Summer Update 2008.|
|Dead Tree (Unusable)||✗||This appears for a few seconds after breaking off a branch from a Usable Dead Tree. It will turn back into one in a few seconds.|
|Dead Tree (Usable)||✗||It may provide firewood.|
|Druid Statue||✗||It depicts a Druid battling a huge serpent.|
|Dwarven Statue (Mace)||✗||A statue of a strong dwarf wielding a Cranial Basher.|
|Emblem (Black)||✗||The emblem has no description, but it must be a proof of wealth.|
|Energy Fence||✗||They look like electrical bars.|
|Goldfish Bowl (Object)||✗|| Fish are easily maintained pets.|
Looks the same as a Goldfish Bowl and a Fishnapped Goldfish.
|Guardian Statue||✗||It depicts a female knight standing guard.|
|Orcish Banner||✗||Be careful near these banners, as Orcs could be just around the corner.|
|Orcish Totem Pole||✗|
|Santiago's Piano||✗|| It is an immobile version of the Piano, with a unique name.|
Looks the same as a Piano and Mr Jones's Piano.
|Siege Tower||✗||This weapon is mainly used to attack buildings and can cause massive destruction in the right hands.|
|Sorcerer Statue||✗||It's only decoration.|
|Spell Rune||✗|| Heals up to 250 hp from the target which can be you or someone near you. There isn't level nor magic level requirement to use this rune.|
Despite being in the druid's hut, all vocations may use this rune.
|Stone Pillar (Kazordoon Normal)||✗|
|Stone Pillar (Kazordoon Ornamented)||✗|
|Sturdy Chest||✗|| When you try to open it with the correct item and fail, you will see: "CRONK!" and it will produce a yellow spark effect. If you succeed, you will see: "CLICK!" and it will produce a gray spark effect.|
|The Demon Oak||✗|| This kind of living tree is locked up in a strange place.|
Makes sounds like: "Release me and you will be rewarded greatefully!"; "What is this? Demon Legs lying here? Someone might have lost them."; "I'm trapped, come here and free me fast!!"; "I can bring your beloved back from the dead, just release me!"; "What a nice shiny golden armor. Come to me and you can have it!"; "Find a way in here and release me! Pleeeease hurry!"; "You can have my demon set, if you help me get out of here!".
|Wagon (Empty)||✗||It's the Wagon version which contains no cargo, quite similar to the normal wagon, but not exactly the same.|
|Wagon (Normal)||✗||It's the Wagon version with nothing in it.|
|Wagon (Rocks)||✗||It's the Wagon version with stones in it, but with doubled cargo of this wagon.|
|Wagon (Stones)||✗||Although it's merely decoration, it would have been used to transport cargo.|
|Wagon (Wood)||✗||It's the Wagon version with wood in it.|
|Water Vortex||✓|| If you just walk on it you are teleported to another place.|
Looks the same as a Maelstrom and a Water Channel.
|Antidote Potion||2.65|| |
|Baking Tray (with Dough)||12.00|| |
|Bricklayers' Kit||18.00|| |
|Chimney Kit||80.00|| |
|Chocolate Cake||5.00|| |
|Compromising Letter||0.10|| |
|Dark Lord's Cape||29.00|
|Dark Trinity Mace||99.00|| |
|Deed of Ownership||1.50|| |
|Document (Certificate)||2.00|| |
|Dwarf Disguise Kit||10.00|| |
|Earthborn Titan Armor||axe fighting +2||120.00|
|Elethriel's Elemental Bow||44.00|| |
|Ethno Coat||magic level +1||25.50|| |
|Fiery Rainbow Shield||shielding +3||69.00|| |
|Fireborn Giant Armor||sword fighting +2||120.00|
|Fishnapped Goldfish||32.00|| |
|Flawless Ice Crystal||2.50|
|Focus Cape||magic level +1||21.00|
|Girl's Dress||13.00|| |
|Golden Falcon||20.00|| |
|Golden Newspaper||24.00|| |
|Hallowed Axe||40.00|| |
|Heavily Bound Book||78.00|| |
|Icy Rainbow Shield||69.00|| |
|Jagged Sword||29.00|| |
|Jerom's Family Necklace||6.30|| |
|Key of Numerous Locks||1.50|| |
|Letter to Chantalle||0.10|| |
|Lock Pick||0.85|| |
|Lump of Chocolate Dough||1.00|| |
|Mage Hat||9.00|| |
|Magician's Robe||25.00|| |
|Master Archer's Armor||distance fighting +3||69.00|| |
|Modified Crossbow||35.00|| |
|Norseman Doll||10.00|| |
|Note from the Thieves Guild||1.50|| |
|Oceanborn Leviathan Armor||shielding +1||100.00|
|Oracle Figurine||8.00|| |
|Paladin Armor||distance fighting +2||65.00|
|Patched Boots||10.00|| |
|Precious Necklace||5.00|| |
|Rainbow Shield||69.00|| |
|Ranger's Cloak||48.00|| |
|Ranger Legs||35.00|| |
|Robe of the Ice Queen||29.50|
|Robe of the Underworld||31.00|
|Small Health Potion||2.65|| |
|Solar Axe||110.00|| |
|Sparking Rainbow Shield||speed +10||69.00|| |
|Spellbook of Dark Mysteries||magic level +3||28.50|
|Spellbook of Enlightenment||magic level +1||19.50|
|Spellbook of Lost Souls||magic level +2||25.60|
|Spellbook of Mind Control||magic level +2||24.50|
|Spellbook of Warding||magic level +1||21.00|
|Spellscroll of Prophecies||magic level +3||26.50|
|Spirit Cloak||magic level +1||26.50|
|Steel Axe||41.00|| |
|Stolen Golden Goblet||15.00|| |
|Summer Dress||10.00|| |
|Terran Rainbow Shield||faster regeneration||69.00|| |
|The Calamity||68.00|| |
|The Epiphany||45.00|| |
|The Famous Mina Losa Painting||10.00|| |
|The Mexcalibur||12.00|| |
|The Ring of the Count||0.75|
|The Witches' Grimoire||13.00|| |
|Theatre Script||13.00|| |
|Theodore Loveless' Key||1.00|| |
|TibiaHispano Emblem||5.00|| |
|Tibiacity Encyclopedia||13.37|| |
|Valuable Vase||10.00|| |
|Vampire Doll||9.40|| |
|Vampire Lord Token||0.05|
|Very Noble-Looking Watch||0.50|
|Very Noble-Looking Watch (Broken)||0.50|| |
|Wand of Starstorm||25.50|
|Wand of Voodoo||28.50|
|Warsinger Bow||45.00|| |
|Windborn Colossus Armor||club fighting +2||120.00|| |
|Witchhunter's Coat||25.00|| |
|Yol's Bow||35.00|| |
NPC Chat System
Although no big new area is implemented in update 8.2 there are some small other area's implemented.
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Demon Hunter Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|Fishing Master Certificate (Book)||A certificate awarded to Santiago. Can be found in his cellar. It is a daily respawn.|
|Theatre Script (Book)|