- The Secret Cults of Tibia
- There Is More To It
- Daily Rewards
- Threatened Dreams...
- Retro Hardcore PvP
- Revamped Spells and Mighty Summons
- One System to Imbue Them All
- Analytics Features
- Dreams Come True in Feyrist
- New summons: Skullfrost, Emberwing, Grovebeast and Thundergiant.
- New spells: Conjure Wand of Darkness, Conjure Diamond Arrow, Conjure Spectral Bolt, Summon Emberwing, Summon Grovebeast, Summon Skullfrost and Summon Thundergiant.
- Removed spells: Conjure Bolt, Conjure Sniper Arrow, Conjure Piercing Bolt, Conjure Poisoned Arrow, Conjure Power Bolt and Enchant Staff (replaced by Conjure Wand of Darkness).
- Revamped spell: Challenge. Challenged creatures now target caster for at least 6 seconds and do not run away during this time. Mana cost changed from 30 to 40.
- New quests
- Implementation of Daily Rewards which are obtained through using reward shrines found in temples, depots or, when bought in the Store, in houses and guildhalls. Players can also get daily rewards through Store's Instant Reward Access regardless of where they are in the map.
- Improved the day-night cycle.
- New game world type: Retro Hardcore PvP.
- Removal of Enchanting and Charging Weapons systems. All previously chargeable and most of the enchantable weapons will receive imbuement slots. New monsters drop enchanted gems since they are still be needed to enchant Rainbow Shield and Worn Firewalker Boots. Cillia now sells replications of enchanted and charged weapons for 500 gp each. The four Elemental Shrines are now used during the Threatened Dreams Quest. Gold Tokens can be used to purchase creature products needed for the vampirism (Vampire Teeth, Bloody Pincers, Piece of Dead Brain), the void (Rope Belt, Silencer Claws, Some Grimeleech Wings) or the strike imbuements (Protective Charm, Sabretooth, Vexclaw Talon) from Yana.
- The Fire Shrine in Kha'zeel Dragon Lairs/Tiquanda and the Ice Shrine underneath the Chakoya Iceberg were removed.
- Base Gold Token Weapons got imbuement slots and had their stats improved.
- New Analytics Features: Cyclopedia, Loot Analyser, Supply Analyser, Impact Analyser, XP Analyser, Hunting Session Analyser, Drop Tracker and Quest Tracker.
- A new fairy-themed island: Feyrist.
- Jewelry Shopkeeper NPCs now buy small enchanted gems.
- New sprites for Blood Crab and Deepsea Blood Crab.
- Jorge now gives Cateroide's Doll (Replica), Draken Doll (Replica), Mathmaster Shield (Replica) and TibiaHispano Emblem (Replica) in exchange for Silver Raid Tokens.
- Fireproof Horn, Heavy Old Tome and String of Mending can now be traded in the Market.
- New background artwork for Tibia.com, see it here.
- New login screen for Tibia 11, see it here.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward|
|Cults of Tibia Quest||8||150||✓||Outlaw Camp, Ab'Dendriel, Edron Orc Cave, Mintwallin, Carlin Graveyard, Dark Pyramid, Thais and Feyrist.||325,000 Experience, Corruption Contained achievement, a Mystery Box and one of the following: Leaf Crown (Druids), Reflecting Crown (Sorcerers), Iron Crown (Knights) or Incandescent Crown (Paladins).|
|Threatened Dreams Quest||8||100||✓||Fields of Glory, Poacher Caves, Edron, Cormaya, Ulderek's Rock, Venore, Darashia, the Devourer, Feyrist, and more.||Access to Feyrist, Butterfly Ring, 5 Ancient Coins, 5 Rainbow Quartzes, Blossom Bag, Shining Sun Catcher, Lit Moon Mirror, Gleaming Starlight Vial and Swan Feather Cloak.|
|Corruption Contained||5||✓||✗||You have managed to stall the worst incursion of corruption. Still this is just one battle won in an all out war for your world.|
|Fairy Teasing||1||✓||✓||Teasing fairies is fun. They leave behind such pretty clouds of glittering dust when chased. Just hope they don't get you back for it.|
|Toothfairy Assistant||1||✓||✗||You assisted a very prominent fae and you fought tooth and nail to earn this title.|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Herbalist Outfits||Special Outfits||no|
|Arctic Unicorn||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Tibia.|
|Blazing Unicorn||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Tibia.|
|Prismatic Unicorn||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Tibia.|
|Bath Tub|| |
|Bed of Nails||0.60|
|Blessed Acorn||0.50|| |
|Blossom Bag||8.00|| |
|Book with Old Legends||13.00|| |
|Book with Old Legends (Doctored)||13.00|| |
|Broken Compass||1.20|| |
|Cateroide's Doll (Replica)||15.00|| |
|Colourful Snail Shell||1.70|
|Dark Moon Mirror||2.00|| |
|Dark Sun Catcher||12.00|| |
|Demon Pet|| |
|Diamond Arrow||0.80|| |
|Draken Doll (Replica)||15.00|| |
|Dream Blossom Staff||magic level +2||32.00|
|Empty Starlight Vial||12.00|| |
|Fae Talisman||2.00|| |
|Fur of a Wolf Whelp||1.05|| |
|Gleaming Starlight Vial||2.00|| |
|Gleaming Starlight Vial (Quest)||2.00|| |
|Glowing Rubbish Amulet||5.10|| |
|Guilt (Item)||0.10|| |
|Hrodmiran Weapons Rack|| |
|Incandescent Crown||10.00|| |
|Iron Crown||10.00|| |
|Leaf Crown||5.00|| |
|Lit Moon Mirror||2.00|| |
|Lit Moon Mirror (Quest)||2.00|| |
|Little Bowl of Myrrh||0.60|
|Magical Music Notes||0.10|| |
|Mathmaster Shield (Replica)||3.14|| |
|Milk Tooth||3.00|| |
|Mystery Box||15.00|| |
|Notes of a Poacher||2.00|| |
|Ornate Carving Axe||50.00|| |
|Ornate Carving Blade||50.00|| |
|Ornate Carving Bow||55.00|| |
|Piled-up Stone Tiles|| |
|Pink Fluid||1.80|| |
|Present (Fairy)||10.00|| |
|Reflecting Crown||5.00|| |
|Reward Shrine (Item)|| |
|Rolled-up Mystic Carpet|| |
|Rolled-up Shaggy Carpet|| |
|Rolled-up Verdant Carpet|| |
|Rolled-up Wooden Planks|| |
|Royal Star||2.20|| |
|Shining Sun Catcher||2.00|| |
|Shining Sun Catcher (Quest)||2.00|| |
|Single Human Eye||0.60|
|Spectral Bolt||0.90|| |
|Swan Feather||0.10|| |
|Swan Feather Cloak||speed +10||4.00|| |
|Tattered Swan Feather||0.10|| |
|Terrarium Spider|| |
|Test Wand of Voodoo||28.50|| |
|TibiaHispano Emblem (Replica)||5.00|| |
|Tool for Analyzing Fluids||1.80|| |
|Venorean Table Clock|| |
|Verdant Cabinet|| |
|Verdant Chair|| |
|Verdant Table|| |
|Verdant Trunk|| |
|Wand of Darkness||magic level +2||32.00|| |
|Wooden Spellbook||magic level +2||12.00|
|Conjure Diamond Arrow||exevo gran con hur||✓||150||1000||15000||Support||Creates 100 Diamond Arrows.|
|Conjure Spectral Bolt||exevo gran con vis||✓||150||1000||15000||Support||Creates 100 Spectral Bolts.|
|Conjure Wand of Darkness||exevo gran mort||✓||41||250||5000||Support||Conjures a Wand of Darkness.|
|Summon Emberwing||utevo gran res sac||✓||200||2000||50000||Support||Summons an Emberwing which lasts 15 minutes.|
|Summon Grovebeast||utevo gran res dru||✓||200||3000||50000||Support||Summons a Grovebeast which lasts 15 minutes.|
|Summon Skullfrost||utevo gran res eq||✓||200||1000||50000||Support||Summons a Skullfrost which lasts 15 minutes.|
|Summon Thundergiant||utevo gran res ven||✓||200||3000||50000||Support||Summons a Thundergiant which lasts 15 minutes.|
|Arching Leaves||✗|| It forms an arc together with two Arching Trees:|
|Arching Tree||✗|| The two versions of this tree together with Arching Leaves form an arc:|
|Big Fly Agaric||✗|| It seems to be hiding something...|
Looks the same as a Fly Agaric.
|Blue Snail||✗||It has chosen to sit on top of a small plant.|
|Dancing Dawn Maiden||✗||Its flower is leaning forward.|
|Dancing Fairy (Object)||✗||A jolly sprite that likes to have fun. You can make them disappear by using them.|
|Dancing Tree||✗||It is eerily resemblant of the human form.|
|Fairy Tree||✗||It is home to many fairies.|
|Fly Agaric||✗|| A few Small Fly Agarics are growing at its base.|
Looks the same as the Big Fly Agaric.
See also: Huge Fly Agaric
|Fragile Torch Bearer||✗||It cannot be lit, but it might have a secret function.|
|Gong||✗||You can play it using a Strange Mallet, but the Mallet will be destroyed.|
|Huge Fly Agaric||✗|| A few Small Fly Agarics are growing at its base.|
See also: Fly Agaric
|Lampion Tree||✗||It is named rather aptly.|
|Magical Tree (Druid)||✗||You can transform it back into a Leaf Crown by using it. Looks the same as a Sentient Oak (Happy).|
|Magical Tree (Knight)||✗||You can transform it back into a Iron Crown by using it.|
|Magical Tree (Paladin)||✗||You can transform it back into a Incandescent Crown by using it.|
|Magical Tree (Sorcerer)||✗||You can transform it back into a Reflecting Crown by using it.|
|Mushroom House||✗||At night it looks like this: .|
|Ransom Note||✓|| Someone is desperate for money.|
It looks the same as a Crude Primitive Printout, a Sheet of Paper, a Sheet of Tracing Paper (Full) and a Torn Out Page.
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
Part of the Cults of Tibia Quest.
It will display the following message once you use it:
Dear curator, this recently opened museum is a really nice place to be.
But wait! What about the empty space in front of you? What a pity!
It seems that somebody has removed one of the beautiful pictures. But come on! You have the money and we need it.
So for a small expense allowance you'll get it back. Just talk to Iwar in Kazordoon for further information.
Ask him: Has the cat got your tongue?
Spoiler ends here.
|Remains of a Decaying Soul||✓|
|Remains of a Withering Soul||✓|
|Reward Shrine||✗||Use it to access the Reward Wall. You can buy a Reward Shrine (Item) for your own house or guildhall in the Tibia Store.|
|Sentient Oak (Happy)||✗|| It's similar to the Sentient Oak (Slightly Strained) and Sentient Oak (Tired but Satisfied).|
If you use it while having a Fae Talisman with you it will show one of two messages.
|Sentient Oak (Slightly Strained)||✗|| It's similar to the Sentient Oak (Happy) and Sentient Oak (Tired but Satisfied).|
If you use it while having a Fae Talisman with you it will show this message:
|Sentient Oak (Tired but Satisfied)||✗|| It's similar to the Sentient Oak (Slightly Strained) and Sentient Oak (Happy).|
If you use it while having a Fae Talisman with you it will show this message:
|Sleeping War Wolf||✗||It has no idea you're there. Let's keep it that way.|
|Small Fly Agarics||✓||These mushrooms are smaller versions of the Fly Agaric and Huge Fly Agaric.|
|Small Plant House||✗|| There are 5 different versions of this object, each one with the lights off (during day) and on (during night):|
Sometimes when interacting with the house you'll see a Fae Effect and receive this message: This is my house! Back off!.
|Sparkles||✗||A Dancing Fairy (Object) that was made to disappear left this trace.|
|Swan||✗||A gracious swan floating on the water.|
|Swan Feathers||✓||They seem misplaced, as there are no Swans nearby.|
|Tree Stump (Feyrist)||✗|
|Weeping Stone||✗||It can only be found during the Tibian day (i.e. from xx:15 to xx:45). At any other time you'll stumble upon a Weeping Stone (Tears) instead.|
|Weeping Stone (Tears)||✗||It can only be found during the Tibian night (i.e. from xx:45 to xx:15). At any other time you'll stumble upon a Weeping Stone instead.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Feyrist (Peninsula)||Feyrist||100||70||100||North-west of Roshamuul, here.|
|Forbidden Temple (Carlin)||Carlin||150||90||90||150||100||100||150||Under the Carlin Graveyard|
|Minotaurs Cult Cave||Thais||65||70||70||65||80||70||50||East of Mintwallin, behind a teleport here.|
|Activity in the Underworld (Book)||Something sinister is going on in Carlin's underworld.|
|Death and Recreation (Book)||Don't try to impede the natural cycle of death and recreation.|
|Feyrist (Book)||An overview of the Feyrist peninsula.|
|Sand Cave Project (Book)||The first results of the Sand Cave Project are disappointing.|
|Stolen Whelps (Book)||A poacher steals three wolf whelps after killing their mother.|
|The Fae (Book)||An overview of the Fae race.|
|The Hidden Lord (Book)||The hidden lord is losing his patience and will soon save humanity from the imposter gods.|