- Similar to the Flash Client, Tibia 11 allows you to assign and customise hotkeys all over your keyboard for fast and easy use. Please note: There are two chat modes for each hotkey set in Tibia 11: Chat On and Chat Off. Upon your first login via Tibia 11 after the release on September 13, the mode Chat On will be active. Further info on custom key bindings and chat modes in Tibia 11 can be found here.
- The options menu has been redesigned.
- Due to the technical differences between Tibia 11 and client version 10, the stand-alone client now features a new font rendering to produce a clearer and more legible typeface.
- Similar to the Tibia Flash client, you can see a picture of an item next to its name in the NPC trade window and in the Market.
- In NPC conversations, you can click on highlighted key words just like in the Tibia Flash client.
- Offer lists in the Market are more neatly arranged.
- You can move the minimap in all directions via mouse drag.
- Sliders (e.g. split stack slider) jump to the point you click on instead of only moving by 10. In addition, the buttons on the left and right of a slider can be used with ⇧ Shift+Click, Ctrl+Click or ⇧ Shift+Ctrl+Click to move the slider bar by 10, 100 or 1000.
- The display of cooldowns has been tweaked a bit. For example: You see the cooldown of each spell even if this cooldown is not displayed in the current client version (e.g. for support spells).
- "Stay logged in for session" is activated per default. It can be deactivated via general options in the options menu.
- All text boxes have a context menu with copy/paste option.
- The tutorial and the left smartclick are also available in Tibia 11. If left smartclick is activated, your character will perform the most obvious action if you click on a field. Depending on whether or not a creature or an item is placed on a field, the smartclick will let your character walk to the field, attack the monster or player on it, use or look at an item on it, or address the NPC on it with "Hi" if possible.
On September 15, 2016, some new features were added.
- In order to solve the problem with making an extra step when pressing a button to walk, which mainly concerned high level characters, a new option was added to the options menu. With Keyboard Delay you can now adjust the delay on your keystrokes in the options menu. The default delay is now set to 250 ms, while it was 0 before.
- Opening the dialogue to switch characters via Ctrl+G is now possible again if the dialogue had been closed before using Esc.
- The chat mode no longer automatically resets to Chat Off when logging out. Chat On* does still reset to Chat Off, though.
- The hotkey default for Movement: Go South-West was changed from Y to Z.
- The layout for long hotkey text entries was fixed.
- The NPC channel title should now be displayed correctly when opened via hotkey.
- "Player X has logged in." is now also shown in the server log, if you chose "Notify on login" on your VIP List.
On September 16, 2016, some new features were added.
- A further issue with walking was addressed. Just shortly changing directions with your character should now work as expected.
- Deactivating the option Highlight Mouse Target in the options menu now removes the blue highlighting of tiles, as well as the yellow glow from target creatures, for example. With this option deactivated, the highlighting of targets happens via a white frame in the game window.
- The premium widget should no longer be shown to you if you are already premium.
- The hotkey combination to open your skill window is now displayed correctly. It is Alt+S.
- On European keyboards, the AltGr key should now work just like the left Alt key during attacks.
On September 21, 2016, the following issues were fixed:
- An issue concerning walking with limited FPS.
- A movement issue that concerned using "use with" in combination with objects.
On September 22, 2016, some new features were added.
- The visibility of the health bar is improved. Numeric effects should no longer cover the bar.
- Containers (e.g. backpacks) now close without delay.
- To improve its visibility, the mouse cursor was brightened up.
- Left Smart-Click now opens a container in the same window. Additionally, Alt+Left Smart-Click opens a container in a new window now.
- Creatures and NPCs displayed in the battle window are now listed in the correct order.
- Further improvements concerning turning with Ctrl while moving.
On September 27, 2016, some new features were added.
- Semi-transparent arcs were introduced as an alternative HUD (heads-up display).
- You can choose which information is displayed in the game window, e.g. your own character's name, health, mana and marks, or the names, health and marks of others. You can choose your preferred settings in the new option's tab "status" at any time.
- Various containers should no longer scroll unintentionally.
- A movement issue while walking on specific floor tiles is now fixed.
- Opening the backpack in the tutorial now works as intended.
- If Smart-Click is enabled, "Hi" is now sent to local chat after clicking on an NPC.
- Setting a second hotkey for spells or potions no longer results in two separated hotkey entries.
On September 30, 2016, some new features were added.
- Toggling fullscreen modus resizes the game window correctly now.
- The default action while clicking on your character's field using the mouse preset Left Smart-Click is now "use with". It remains "look" if "use with" is not possible.
On October 5, 2016, some new features were added.
- Dynamic memory management: If available, the Tibia 11 client automatically uses additional RAM capacity, which should reduce FPS drops and lag in various situations.
- Moving your character via mouse while standing on furniture is now working as intended and does no longer result in FPS drops.
- A navigational issue causing FPS drops while trying to move to unreachable places is now fixed.
On October 11, 2016, some new features were added.
- You can sort your Battle Window and choose what you want to get displayed in it. Five buttons were added on top of the battle list to activate different filters: "Players", "NPCs", "Monsters", "Non-Skulled Players" and "Party Members". You can hide any other players and NPCs for example, if you want to focus on the monsters you are approaching. If you do not need to make any adjustments to your battle list, you can hide the buttons anytime, which results in more space for other things.
- You can sort the order of appearance by your own needs. Per default the battle list appearances are sorted "by Display Time" which was also the case in previous client versions. You can open the different sorting options with the corresponding icon at the top of your battle window as well as with a right click in your battle window itself.
- A new hungry icon which helps you to keep track of your satiety was added. As soon as your food timer has run out, this little icon will show up in the field below your inventory which also displays other special conditions such as burning or poisoning.
- You can now attack your previous or next target via hotkey. Check out the hotkey menu to set your favourite keys.
On October 12, 2016, some new features were added.
- The option's tab has been restructured and enhanced. "Console" got renamed to "Messages" and contains the options to "Show Spells in Game Window" and "Show Spells of Others in Game Window" now. Disabling these options should lead to a better visibility of your health and mana bars in various situations.
- The command to turn your character are more customisable. In the general options you can now choose if you want to use Ctrl, ⇧ Shift or Alt to turn your character. If you want to, you can also have two of the keys or even all three of them enabled at the same time.
- A minimap issue causing FPS drops while trying to move to unreachable places is now fixed.
On October 25, 2016, some new features were added.
- Opening a smaller Container inside of a bigger one does no longer reduce the size of the container window.
- Based on your entry in the first key column, your personal hotkeys are now sorted in an ascending order.
- You can now display your personal hotkey entries on top of your hotkey list. Activate "Switch Order" to do so.
- Latency is now displayed in milliseconds next to the number of FPS in the FPS/Lag Indicator.
- From now on, hotkeys for Attack Previous Target and Attack Next Target also work while the battle window is closed.
- FPS drops, caused by opening the skills window, are now reduced.
- Modifier keys (e.g. Ctrl, Alt, ⇧ Shift) can no longer be set as independent hotkeys.
- An issue causing already killed creatures to be displayed in the battle window should now be fixed.
On November 14, 2016, some fixes were implemented.
- The piece price in the market can only be set in integers. Comma separated numbers are no longer possible.
- Some issues causing the client to crash are now fixed.
- The colouring of the cooldown bar was adjusted to look more similar to the old client.
- HUDs do no longer disappear while standing on a stack of creatures.
- The Game Window centers correctly now while standing on a stack of creatures.
- Toggling from the fullscreen mode does no longer close open windows unnecessarily.
On November 22, 2016, the following fixes were implemented.
- After switching characters with Ctrl+G, the message "Connecting to the Game World. Please Wait." is now displayed until the connection is established or you were sent back to the character selection.
- From now on, the Server Log Channel gets updated every time a hotkey preset is switched.
- Trading with specific NPCs does no longer close backpack windows automatically.
- As originally intended, ingame bug reports can only be sent by Tutors.
- An issue causing the market fee to not being displayed correctly in the total price field, is now fixed.
- The icon "Hide Party Members" now filters only members of your own party in your battle list.
- Already logged off characters should no longer be visible in the Battle Window.
- Monsters that are no longer in your Game Window, should not be displayed in your battle list anymore.
- Changing to a higher container level while the container is minimised, does no longer result in an empty container window.
- Players can now enable "Use Native Mouse Cursor" in their general options to use a default mouse cursor.
- A mouse click to perform an action (e.g. backpack opening) while having additional mouse buttons pressed, is now working.
- Clicking on a channel name multiple times does no longer result in lower FPS. The FPS drop after switching channels should also be reduced noticeably.
- An issue causing the cooldown bar to stay coloured even after the cooldown ended, is now fixed.
- We made some small adjustments to the sell offer process in the market interface. It now works the same as creating a buy offer.
- We adjusted the size of the market interface and interchanged the position of the columns "Piece Price" and "Total Price". A variation of the given order is no longer possible.
On November 29, 2016, an issue causing the Tibia 11 client to crash under certain circumstances was fixed.
On December 7, 2016, an issue causing the Tibia 11 client to crash under certain circumstances was fixed.
On December 14, 2016, the following fixes were implemented:
- The Tibia 11 client should now provide a better scaling on high resolution displays.
- Creatures which have returned to the Game Window are now set to the correct position in the Battle List.
- FPS drops in e.g. highly populated areas should now be reduced.
- An issue allowing the crosshair cursor to co-occur with a dialog window, is now fixed.
- The Market now shows the correct item icons while navigating through the Object Types (in Depot) with arrow keys.
- Switching collums in the Select Outfit window does no longer result in FPS drops.
- An issue causing the client to crash under certain circumstances was fixed.
On December 15, 2016, an update to all clients was launched.
On January 16, 2017, the following fixes were implemented:
- An issue causing wrong hotkeys to be displayed after switching within different hotkey presets is now fixed.
- Players can now keep the corresponding hotkeys pressed to scroll continuously within the automap.
- We fixed an issue which, under certain circumstances, caused a problem while playing the tutorial.
- From now on, the HUD (heads-up display) will be displayed in the correct colours after switching characters back and forth at low health.
- An issue leading to broken font metrics after scrolling too fast is now fixed.
- Resizing a container window by its bottom edge is now working as intended.
- Ctrl+left smart-click on the own character does no longer result in an FPS drop.
- Texts of books and letters are now displayed in a slightly wider window.
- We fixed some issues causing the client to crash.
- An issue which sometimes caused the chosen attack mode to reset after switching characters is now fixed.
- An issue causing the display of incorrect XP gain rate percentages during Tibia's 20th Anniversary celebrations was also fixed on all clients.
On January 17, 2017, an issue causing the right mouse key to malfunction after items were moved inside of a container was fixed.
On January 23, 2017, the following movement issues have been fixed:
- The movement delay which occurred after changing floors via ladders or stairs, for example, has been reduced.
- Using potions or casting spells while walking is now working as in the old client.
- Some issues which under certain circumstances caused stuttered movement and snap-backs while walking have been fixed.
- Additional steps at the end of a walking command should no longer occur.
- If a movement key is still pressed while you release a modifier key, the character now starts walking in the desired direction.
- Key commands are now more responsive when pressed in close succession.
On January 23, 2017, a second update was released to fix an issue causing the character to automatically start walking in one direction after changing floors or using a teleport.
On January 31, 2017, a fix concerning character's movement being interrupted while using hotkeys was implemented. Additionally, an issue causing the character to stop for a moment, after a monster was killed by a spell or when you lost the target, was fixed as well.
On February 7, 2017, the following new features were added to Tibia 11:
- Optional sidebars: Additional sidebars can be opened and closed by clicking on the small arrows buttons on the upper left side of the default sidebar.
- Inspect objects and characters: Takeable items and characters - if permission is granted - can be inspected now.
- VIP groups: VIP List has now the following 3 default groups: Friends, Enemies and Trading Partners. Additionally, Premium Account players can create up to 5 other groups.
- Loot Channel: A channel exclusive for loot messages has been implemented. If this channel is closed, loot messages are displayed in the Server Log Channel.
On February 8, 2017, the external DDoS protection has been enabled for all characters on North American and European game worlds. The checkbox for the external DDoS protection system is now only displayed when a character on a South American game world is selected.
On February 13, 2017, the following issues have been fixed:
- An issue causing the client to crash.
- An issue, which — under certain circumstances — caused the character to stop while moving via map click and using hotkeys at the same time.
- Turning your character should no longer result in additional steps in the opposite direction.
- An issue, which caused the character to lose its target sometimes.
Additionally, the keyboard delay has been reset to 250 ms for every player. If you want to use your previous keyboard delay, you have to untick the "Use default delay (250 ms)" box in your general options.
On February 21, 2017, another update for the Tibia 11 was released and it fixed the following:
- The character now moves to an item laying on the ground while walking via minimap click if you try to open or use it.
- An issue, which under certain circumstances caused the NPC Trade window to display buy offers in the sell category, is now fixed.
- We added a checkbox "Show Combat Frames" to the status options.
- An issue allowing the character to attack creatures by using the "Attack next/previous target" hotkey even if a battle list filter hid them is now fixed.
- We reduced the delay a character experienced after changing directions.
- We fixed a visual bug causing the character to look in one direction while casting spells in another direction.
- An issue blocking the character's movement after it logged out and in again on a certain level in Kazordoon is now fixed.
- The character does no longer stop its movement after changing directions while using a hotkey at the same time.
- An issue causing the client to crash is now fixed.
On February 28, 2017, some minor technical issues were fixed. Moreover, loot from Reward Chests is now displayed in the Loot Channel as well. Additionally, the cooldown time of the Imbuing Shrines were reduced to 3 seconds in all boss rooms from the Forgotten Knowledge Quest.
On March 08, 2017, a client update was released due to technical maintenance work performed during server save.
On March 28, 2017, the following issues have been fixed:
- An issue that caused the clients to become unresponsive under certain circumstances.
- Characters not logging out automatically if they had been idle for too long.
- Some issues that caused Tibia 11 client to crash.
On April 4, 2017, the following issues have been fixed:
- If you log out your character by using a bed, you will now be sent back to the character selection again.
- Potential FPS drops while opening containers containing items with animated sprites got reduced as well.
On April 11, 2017, a client update was released due to technical maintenance work performed during server save. Additionally, players will receive a red message every 5 minutes instead of 30 minutes in Tibia 10, and the message has been changed to: You are using an outdated client which is no longer supported. For the best gaming experience, please download the official and supported Tibia client 11 from www.tibia.com.
On April 25, 2017, the following features were implemented to Tibia 11 client:
The Blessings window was also implemented, the Store interface was changed and the following new products were added to it: 5x All regular Blessings, Heart of the Mountain, Blood of the Mountain, 5x Twist of Fate and Death Redemption. Price and effect of Store product "All regular Blessings" have been changed accordingly to the addition of the two new blessings.
Items required for the following imbuements were changed: Basic Frost, Intricate Frost, Powerful Frost, Basic Swiftness, Basic Swiftness, Powerful Swiftness, Intricate Precision and Powerful Precision.
See also: Updates/11.30
On April 26, 2017, a technical update was released.
On April 26, 2017, the following fixes were implemented:
- If available, the client now tries to use the discrete graphics card instead of the internal CPU graphics.
- Some minor visual issues concerning the Action Bars.
- Some issues causing the client to crash are now fixed.
- An issue which sometimes caused the character to snap back while moving diagonally.
- "Snapbacks" while using potions, runes or spells and moving your character simultaneously were removed.
On May 10, 2017, an unannounced update was released.
On May 18, 2017, a client update was released due to some technical adjustments.
On June 20, 2017, new features were implemented to Tibia 11 client.
- Compendium: This new feature offers short ingame summaries of various Tibia topics, game features and content.
- Random Hints: The Message of the Day was replaced by a random hints system. These random messages are displayed below the login box and they may contain useful information, security hints, excerpts from the official manual or monster lore.
- New Store Products: Potion Casks and Potion Kegs were added to the Store.
Additionally, the description of Empty Potion Flask (Small), Empty Potion Flask (Medium) and Empty Potion Flask (Large) have been changed in order to mention their utility with Potion Casks and Potion Kegs.
On June 27, 2017, some visual fixes for the Compendium and the random hints system was implemented. Additionally, potion casks can be used by anyone who can access them from now on.
On July 10, 2017, a client update was released due to an emergency technical maintenance work.
On July 19, 2017, a client update was released due to some technical adjustments.
On August 1, 2017, the following issues in the Tibia 11 client were fixed:
- Hotkeys can now be set to open the Compendium and the Reward Wall.
- FPS drops while using the Action Bars have been reduced.
- Minor visual changes have been made in the Loot Analyser to display high numbers of looted items properly.
- An issue causing your character's stamina to completely refill under certain circumstances, is now fixed.
On August 8, 2017, the following Tibia 11 fixes and content changes were implemented:
- Reset Experience Counter in the Skills Window is now working again. It does also reset the experience counter in the XP Analyser.
- The XP Analyser now takes lost experience as well as regained experience via the Death Redemption into account.
- An error in the "per hour" calculation of the Loot- and Supply Analyser has been fixed.
- If you have looted an item more than 1,000 times within the last hour, you can now hover your mouse over the summarised number below the item sprite in the Loot Analyser and a tooltip will display the exact item amount.
- We have further reduced FPS drops while using the Action Bars.
- Troubled Animals: You can now talk to the NPC Ghostly Wolf during the "The Swan Maiden" mission without losing already obtained Swan Feathers.
- Enchanted Weapons are no longer tradeable via the market.
- The Conjure Wand of Darkness spell can no longer be casted if you have not enough mana.
- The new summon spells - Summon Emberwing, Summon Grovebeast, Summon Skullfrost and Summon Thundergiant - are now listed in the "Summon Spell" category of the corresponding NPC.
- An inconsistency in the naming of the new summon spells has been fixed.
- Some minor map issues have been fixed.
- All players who already own the basic Entrepreneur Outfit can now buy the corresponding addons in the Store.
On August 16, 2017, the following Tibia 11 fixes and content changes were implemented:
- The Flash Client was declared outdated and unsupported.
- Addition of a new import feature, which enables users of the now outdated Flash client to import their minimap data to the Tibia 11 client.
- New buttons to import hotkeys and minimap files from the Tibia 10 client.
- Pharaoh Outfits are now properly positioned.
- The Vampire's Signet Ring can now be equipped.
- The imbuement slots on the items The Rain Coat and The Shield Nevermourn have been removed.
- Fixed a display issue in the kill statistics of Zamulosh.
- An issue, which listed monsters as summons of other players in the character death list was fixed.
- Small fixes concerning the Forgotten Knowledge Quest and the First Dragon Quest.
- Item "jalapeño pepper" was renamed to "jalapeno pepper".
On August 22, 2017, the following Tibia 11 fixes and content changes were implemented:
- Guild leaders can now use "Create Board" again to create a new entry in the Guild Boards section.
- It is no longer possible to spawn more than one of the new summons at the same time.
- The "Verdant Table" is now displayed in the Store section as well.
- Several levers in different quests have been revised and should now work properly again.
- An issue preventing some players to enter the Fire Portal of the Forgotten Knowledge Quest has been fixed as well.
- We have reduced the output damage in PvP situations of all new summons that were introduced with this year's summer update by 50%. This does not apply to black skulled players, though. Black skulled players will still receive 100% damage from all summons.
- Retro Hardcore PvP: We have reduced the protection percentage of each blessing to reach the desired effect that if you die fully blessed with all 7 blessings there, you will lose just about as much as you would lose with 5 blessings on a regular game world. Please keep in mind that the percentage information displayed in the blessing window shows only rounded numbers.
On August 29, 2017, the following Tibia 11 fixes and content changes were implemented:
- Activating your numpad while walking interrupts your character's movement.
- Added the option to set a hotkey for "Combat: Toggle Chase Mode".
- An issue causing the slider to reset while selling items to an NPC was fixed.
- The official website pages of Game Worlds overview and Character creation now displays an icon and text indicating if the world is actively shielded by BattlEye and when it was implemented () or if the world was already launched with the protection ().
- An option to filter by BattlEye protection was also included in the Character creation process.
On August 30, 2017, the following Tibia 11 fixes and content changes were implemented:
- It is no longer possible to skip certain parts of Threatened Dreams Quest - Troubled Animals.
- Further levers have been fixed e.g. in the Pits of Inferno Quest and in the The Queen of the Banshees Quest.
- Using a daily reward temple teleport scroll that is placed in the depot now removes the scroll from the depot.
On September 9, 2017, an unannounced update was released.
On September 12, 2017, the following Tibia 11 fixes and content changes were implemented:
- If you remove the assigned key or key combination from a hotkey entry, you will no longer lose the whole entry at this instant. Unassigned entries will only be deleted when you click the "Ok" or the "Apply" button in the hotkey dialog.
- An issue that caused the replacement of hotkey presets under certain circumstances has been fixed.
- The Prey window is now restored to its previous size when you restart your client.
- Spells that are assigned to an action button are no longer sent to private chat channels.
- The Cyclopedia now lists the correct "Sell to" and "Buy From" NPCs.
- The Basic, Intricate and Powerful Epiphany imbuements (magic level) can no longer be added to Royal Helmets since it is intended for druid and sorcerer exclusive headgear.
- Summons can no longer participate in the fights against Tarbaz and Dragonking Zyrtarch.
- Some minor map and NPC issues as well as typos have been fixed. Also, we addressed an issue with a few corners in several houses in Ab'Dendriel that prevented house owners from rolling out carpets there.
- New monsters from this year's Summer Update have been added to the creature library.
- Item "filled jalapeño peppers" was renamed to "filled jalapeno peppers".
On September 13, 2017, a small update was released to fix the issue, caused by the previous update, that blocked media buttons and mouse hotkeys from working properly.
On September 26, 2017, an unannounced update was released.
On October 10, 2017, the following Tibia 11 fixes and content changes were implemented:
- If you change the chat mode while walking, the character does no longer keep on walking indefinitely in the same direction.
- Your character does no longer jump back in the water if you want to leave a swimming area via map click.
- An issue which disabled the animation of the mouse cursor in open container windows has been resolved.
- If you have used a supply item more than 1,000 times within the last hour, you can now hover your mouse over the summarised number below the item sprite in the Supply Analyser and a tooltip will display the exact item amount.
- We have fixed an issue in the description of the "Journal Shield".
- An issue which occasionally prevented guild leaders from editing the guild ranks has been fixed.
On November 2, 2017, a new automatic system to optimise connection quality was implemented in a testing phase during which it is going to gather and analyse data. It is enabled by default. Someone may deactivate it by going to the Options menu and unchecking Optimise Connection Stability.
On November 14, 2017, the client received an update to fix an issue that caused it to crash under certain circumstances.
On November 28, 2017, a client update was released due to technical maintenance work performed during server save. Several new sprites were also added to the game files with this update, but the first Store products related to them were only released on January 19, 2018. The Siege Master Outfits were only added to the Store on February 16, 2018.
On December 12, 2017, the following changes were implemented:
- Right click in the chat console to open the context menu is now working as intended again.
- Gold, Platinum and Crystal Coin entries are no longer visible in the Market.
- We fixed a visual issue in the Bestiary that occurred sometimes after switching characters.
- Show Groups no longer resets after closing the VIP List window.
- Yellow Magic Walls should no longer appear on Retro Hardcore PvP, Hardcore PvP and Retro Open PvP game worlds.
- An issue causing creatures to ignore a player under certain circumstances is now fixed.
- The Quest Tracker should no longer show empty entries anymore.
- Character World Transfers between Zuna and Zunera are now properly working.
- NPC Ruprecht now lists Santa Fox as an obtainable item.
- Various new Creature Products that have been introduced with the Winter Update 2017 are now listed in the correct Market/Cyclopedia category.
- We reduced the damage received by lava fields.
- Players can no longer accidentally walk into damage-dealing lava fields when map-clicking.
- "Explosive Dwarf Barrel": If the maximum amount of barrels is reached, a message will be displayed when using the lever.
- Dangerous Depths Quest - Warzone access: The correct amount of points is now deducted if players are members of the "Bigfoot Brigade".
On December 17, 2017, the following changes were implemented:
- The following creatures were removed from the Bestiary (see Bestiary Creature Classes): Charger, Cursed Gladiator, Dawn Bat, Death Reaper, Depolarized Crackler, Dwarf Henchman, Ghost of a Planegazer, Harbinger of Darkness, Lesser Swarmer, Lizard Gate Guardian, Murderous Ghost, Mushroom Sniffer, Overcharge, Squidgy Slime, Swarmer Hatchling, Unstable Spark, Vortex Spawn, Young Troll.
- Makeshift Warrior outfit addons (Crude Wood Planks and Tinged Pot) and Suspicious Device are now listed in the correct Market category.
- You can now wear a Suspicious Device as an amulet.
- Powerful Featherweight imbuement now requires five Goosebump Leather instead of Fig Leaf.
- The character riding animation on Mole (Mount) was fixed.
- Further adjustments concerning the loot drop chances of Diremaw and Deepworm have been made.
- The Character World Transfer dialog of NPC Sharon was reworked.
- Dangerous Depths Quest - Explosive Growth: Increased maximum amount of coexisting Explosive Barrels.
- An issue causing the client to crash was fixed.
On January 09, 2018, the following changes were implemented:
- The events related Tibia's 20th Anniversary that had reappeared were removed.
- An issue causing occasional FPS drops while Quick Looting has been resolved.
- NPC Grizzly Adams is now listed as Sell/Buy NPC in the Cyclopedia.
- The gold display is now updated every time you close the Bestiary and open it again.
- Missing achievements for Mole (Mount) (Up the Molehill) and Makeshift Warrior Outfits (Cobbled and Patched) were implemented.
- Freshly killed corpses of several new monsters are no longer movable by everyone.
- The following creatures were removed from the Bestiary (see Bestiary Creature Classes): Elf Overseer, Insectoid Scout, Dryad, Vicious Manbat, Nightfiend.
- The time to rescue Captured Dwarfs during Dangerous Depths Quest - Home Improvement was increased.
- The explosion radius in room three and four of Dangerous Depths Quest - Explosive Growth was adjusted.
- Additionally, Olera have been opened for free account players.
On January 16, 2018, the following changes were implemented:
- Adding imbuements to your equipment no longer compromises the initial resistances.
- It is no longer possible to leave a boss fight in the new Warzones early in order to start it a second time.
- We fixed an issue concerning the participation system of The Baron From Below.
- The Achievement Hunting Permit is now also awarded if the first completed Bestiary entry refers to a creature with the difficulty level trivial.
- We renamed Lava Lurkers in the gnomish area to Ravenous Lava Lurkers to avoid mix-ups.
- We added sparkling effects to Blessed Acorn and Sacred Antler Talisman.
- If players are standing in a stack, only the player on top of the stack can shoot with Diamond Arrows from now on.
- We fixed several locations that made it impossible to wrap up carpets again. If you encounter visual issues after this fix, make sure to wrap up the carpet, clear the space and unwrap the carpet on the floor again.
- Special Summons can no longer participate in the fight against Zamulosh.
- Panpipes can now be sold to NPC Valindara and NPC Talila.
- Monster skinning should now work as intended again.
- Threatened Dreams Quest: Empty Starlight Vial, Dark Moon Mirror and Dark Sun Catcher bought from NPC Black Bert can now be charged to continue the quest.
- Some minor map and NPC issues were fixed.
On January 17, 2018, the carpets bugfix that was implemented on the previous day was reverted due to its unwanted side effects.
On January 23, 2018, the Blessed Acorns that were lost when they became non-stackable were sent to the inboxes of the affected players. Blessed Acorns are stackable again. The No Vocation filter from website highscores was removed to prevent further misunderstandings regarding the highscore system within the community.
On January 30, 2018, the following changes were implemented:
- The initial protection of items with activated imbuement slots should now also be applied correctly to Bleeding damage.
- The following monsters were added to the prey system: Minotaur Cult Follower, Minotaur Cult Prophet and Minotaur Cult Zealot.
- The following monsters can now push items and other creatures if they block their way: Ravenous Lava Lurker, Cave Devourer, Deepworm, Tunnel Tyrant.
- The spell Conjure Arrow can now be learned from the respective NPCs again.
- The Makeshift Warrior Outfits received some minor graphical fixes.
On February 6, 2018, the following changes were implemented:
- Positioning of the Makeshift Warrior Outfits was changed.
- Deepworms can now sense invisibility.
- Ravenous Lava Lurkers are no longer able to push other monsters and items.
- Vermin Swarms can no longer be paralyzed, sense invisibility now and are able to push items away.
On February 13, 2018, the following changes were implemented:
- The AI of the Special Summons was reworked to make the distance calculation between summon and master more dynamic.
- The imbuing slots of Chain Helmet were removed because it used to be possible to imbue it with Basic, Intricate and Powerful Epiphany imbuements which are intended for druid and sorcerer exclusive headgear.
- You can now get the Castlemania achievement even if you have lost pages of Marziel's diary. Finding each page, however, is still mandatory.
- Several mounts missed the achievement Natural Born Cowboy.
- XP gains of nearby players are now displayed above their head again.
- Market History: "Ended Date" entries now show the correct date.
- Several NPC and map issues were fixed.