For the second part, see Updates/10.2.
- The Haunted Ruins of Drefia
- Do Not Miss the Forest for the Trees!
- Mutation of the Nature
- Let's Take a Walk!
- Raids, Raids, Raids
- The Challenger
Tibia Website Changes
- The background was changed from this artwork to another one, featuring the new theme, including some changes to Ab'Dendriel (Leaf Golem, Forest Fury, the maze, Ashar'Tel) and Drefia (Vampire Viscount, Vicious Manbat). See it here.
See also: Tibia Background Artworks
- Revamp and expansion of Drefia, including new creatures and a quest.
- Revamp of Ab'Dendriel and addition of small areas in Hellgate visited during new daily tasks.
- Reevaluation of the raid system — in comparison to raids before Winter 2011, the time interval between each raid will be reduced by at least 20% from up to 50%. Also, new raids and bosses will be implemented.
- Smooth walking for player outfits, using an 8 sprites animation instead of the current 2. Check the Outfiter for all other outfits.
- It is now possible to zoom in/out of the Automap using a mouse wheel.
- The way monsters target players has been changed. They should no longer target unreachable players with any attack.
- Note: because of a bug which caused server lags (at e.g. Warzone 1) this was temporarily disabled.
- Nilsor's Waterskin's weight has been changed from 0.10 oz to 7.00 oz.
- Council Certificate is no longer viewable on the Market.
- Vampire Brides can now be dusted.
- Vampire Viscount can also, though they are new monsters.
- Demon Skeletons, Liches and Vampires had their loot adjusted.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward|
|Hunting for Tokens Quest||0||✗||All over the Tibian lands.||Trade unique items.|
|Opticording Sphere Quest||80||100||✓||Ab'Dendriel, Horestis Tomb, Venore, Fiehonja, Gnomebase Alpha, Dwarf Mines||Mysterious Metal Egg and possibly more|
|Small Sapphire Quest||0||50||✓||Drefia.||Small Sapphire, 50 Gold Coins, List of Conquests (Book), Travel Expenses (Book).|
|The Gravedigger of Drefia Quest||50||60+||✓||Drefia||2 Small Emeralds, 2 Small Rubies, 3 Black Pearls, 1500 exp, Nail Case (used for Hellgrip mount)|
|The Repenters Quest||0?||40||✗||Hellgate||Doing all tasks and getting the bonus: 10,600 experience (always); Pannier Backpack (rare); Achievement Repenter.|
|Gravedigger||3||✓||✗||Assisting Omrabas' sick plan to resurrect made you dig your way through the blood-soaked halls of Drefia. Maybe better he failed!|
|Repenter||1||✗||✓||You cleansed your soul in serving the Repenter enclave and purified thine self in completing all tasks in a single day of labour.|
New World Changes and Mini World Changes
New Locations and Hunting Grounds
- Several new and expanded caves
- Something bad is happening deep, deep down under Banuta.
- Something is sizzling deep under many sheets of soil in Banuta.
- Hordes of slippery spawns slither in Deeper Banuta!
- There is a sudden rise in ice golem population in Formogar mines.
- More ice golems in Svargrond!
- Some Wasps have been found North of Carlin. There is some loud buzzing in the air.
- Buzzing Madness North of Carlin! Be careful if you're allergic!
- Willi Wasp the Wicked has arrived!
- There is a slight uneven energy in the ghostlands west of Carlin. Something is going to happen soon.
- Skeletons appeared in the ghostlands. Something is wrong there!
- Now the ghostlands are full of ghouls! Seems like there is a massive outburst of negative energy there!
- Deep under Edron, the Orc population seems to grow rapidly. Be careful and take a rope with you!
- Orc berserkers deep under Edron!
- Some Orcs are assembling north of Thais.
- Lancer beetles troop up in Farmine. Beware!
- A pack of lancer beetles heads towards the coast!
- The lancer beetles have reached the coast.
- There is something slimy going on in the Ankrahmun tombs.
- Slime attack in the Ankrahmun tombs!
- Cold bodies with long teeth have lowered the temperature down in the Ankrahmun Pharaoh tombs.
- Cold bodies with long teeth. Many teeth. Down in the Ankrahmun Pharaoh tombs.
- Goblins are preparing to attack Kazordoon from Femor Hills!
- Goblins attack from Femor Hills! (2x)
- Danger! Now the goblin leaders attack Kazordoon from Femor Hills!
- Kaplar! Flee before it is too late! Minos in the Kazordoon Mines!
- Goblins are converging west of Edron.
- Hunters on the hunt north of the Green Claw Swamp.
- One of the black rituals in Drefia has succeeded. Dead meat is walking the ritual halls.
- There are more lions than usual west of Darashia.
- Even more lions west of Darashia!
- Zomba, the king of lions is roaming the Darashia desert!
- Majestic creatures with stripes roam the small desert at Meriana.
- Pillage and plunder! Pirates have been sighted north of Darashia!
- There is a sudden rise in wyvern population in the mushroom gardens under Venore.
- Be prepared to fight the wyvern thread in the mushroom gardens!
- Many winter wolfs are roaming near the barbarian camps in Svargrond!
- The barbarian camp in Svargrond is being attacked by winter wolves!
- Bonebeasts are rattling down in the Ankrahmun Dipthrah tombs.
- Bonebeasts roaming around in the Ankrahmun Dipthrah tombs.
- There seems to be a big gnarlhound gang in Zao Steppe.
- The gnarlhounds seem to multiply by the minute.
- The gnarlhounds roam free in the Zao Steppe. Watch out!
- Trolls trolling north-west of Carlin!
- Even more trolls north-west of Carlin!
- Beware! Troll Champions north-west of Carlin!
- The priestesses in Drefia are preparing a black celebration.
- The priestesses in Drefia call their sisters to wake dark powers. Fight their evil purpose!
- The priestesses' dark chant in Drefia is almost completed - decimate their numbers to prevent the evils' awakening!
- Dark energy is concentrating in the green claw swamp. Something is about to happen there.
- The wicked witches invade the green claw swamp! Get out there! Or help defeating them!
- Terrorbirds have been sighted in Trapwood south-east of Port Hope!
- Some monks have gathered at a stone circle northwest of Edron. They seem to be up to something.
- More monks have gathered at a stone circle northwest of Edron. Something terrible is going to happen!
- Run! Warlocks northwest of Edron! There seems to be a very unholy gathering!
- Slowly but steady, the population of tortoises grows on liberty island.
- A necromancer prepares to wake the dead in a crypt below Darashia!
- How terrible! Liches have risen from their graves in the Darashian crypts!
|Desert King||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Tibia Store.|
|The Hellgrip||Use a Nail Case on a Gravedigger.|
|✗||Repenter Camp (Hellgate)|
|Elyen Ravenlock||Cleric||✗||Drefia, in a cave north of the star-shaped room|
|Falonzo||Scientist||✗||Fury Dungeon, deep below Edron.|
|Larfion the Shaman|| Repenter|
|✗||Repenter Camp (Hellgate)|
|Lavirias||Sage||✗||West of depot|
|Mysterious Ornate Chest (NPC)||Guard||✗||Ab'Dendriel Forge.|
|Oblivion||Necromancer||✗||Drefia, most northern point of the Necromancer Halls|
|Omrabas||Necromancer||✗||A cave in northern Drefia|
|Repenter||Repenter||✗||Repenter Camp (Hellgate)|
|Spirit Speaker|| Shaman|
|✗||Western Venore swamps|
|Tomruk the Ruddy||Necromancer||✗||Drefia, west of the star-shaped room in his own cave|
|Zarifan||Unknown Occupation||✗||Southern Drefia 4 levels down|
|Blood Tincture in a Vial||6.30|
|Hatched Rorc Egg||1.50|
|Pieces of Magic Chalk||6.80|
|The Vampire Count's Medal||0.10|
|Vampire's Cape Chain||6.20|
|Blood Vial||1.80|| |
|Blood Vial (Necromancer)||1.80|| |
|Blood Vial (Vampire)||1.80|| |
|Candle Made of Human Tallow||0.30|| |
|Crumpled Paper||0.10|| |
|Elven Vial||1.00|| |
|Empty Receptacle||1.00|| |
|Empty Storage Flask||1.80|| |
|Filled Elven Vial||1.00|| |
|Filled Receptacle||1.20|| |
|Firecatcher Urn||1.50|| |
|Flute Made of a Single Bone||0.30|| |
|Full Storage Flask||2.90|| |
|Hallowed Bone||9.50|| |
|Hot Firecatcher Urn||1.50|| |
|Incantation Scroll||0.10|| |
|Large Yellowed Bone||19.00|| |
|Mysterious Metal Egg||0.30|| |
|Old Parchment (Omrabas)||2.00|| |
|Omrabas' Bone Key||1.00|| |
|Omrabas' Copper Key||1.00|| |
|Omrabas' Heart||0.80|| |
|Omrabas' Talking Skull||21.80|| |
|Open Metal Egg||0.30|| |
|Opticording Sphere||2.00|| |
|Shadow Ashes||0.05|| |
|Small Dragon Tear||0.10|| |
|Stimulated Brain||15.00|| |
|Tainted Blood Essence||6.30|| |
|Torn Incantation Fragment||0.10|| |
|Torn Magic Cape||29.50|| |
|Trained Fire Bug||30.50|| |
|Yellowed Bone||9.50|| |
|Nail Case||2.00|| |
|Abacus (Replica)||12.00|| |
|Friendship Amulet (Replica)||5.20|| |
|Frozen Heart (Replica)||20.00|| |
|Golden Raid Token||1.10|| |
|Key of Numerous Locks (Replica)||1.50|| |
|Norseman Doll (Replica)||10.00|| |
|Orc's Jaw Shredder (Replica)||25.00|| |
|Pannier Backpack||18.00|| |
|Silver Raid Token||1.00|
|The Mexcalibur (Replica)||12.00|| |
|Vampire's Signet Ring||0.10|
|Blood (Tile)||File:Blood (Tile).gif||✗||These can be found in large basins of blood.|
|Blood Basin||File:Blood Basin.gif||✗||It's a basin on top of a pole in which blood is stored.|
|Blood Pagoda||✗||Looks the same as a regular Pagoda, but with streaks of blood on it.|
|Blood Well||✗||It is positioned in the middle of a blood basin and pumps this blood around.|
|Bloodfire Torch||File:Bloodfire Torch.gif||✗||It apparently uses blood as its fuel.|
|Crate (Heavy)||✗||There seems to be some blood on it.|
|Dripping Candles (Corner)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Crowd)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Duo)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Octet)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Septet)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Seven)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Three)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Trio)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dusty Amphora||✗|| If you use it will turn into The Remains of a Dusty Amphora.|
Looks the same as an Amphora.
|Enormous Glowing Fruit||✗|
|Enormous Tree||✗||This tree is known as Ashar'Tel, according to Lavirias. It produces glowing fruit and has two shades of teal coloured leaves.|
|Fury Gate||✓||Fury Gates will teleport promoted players with level 60 or higher to the Fury Dungeon. From Update 10.56 on, you need to be premium for this to work. These gates used to provide Free Account players the opportunity to hunt some monsters that are otherwise only found in premium areas, but not anymore since Update 10.56.|
|Grimy Wooden Plank||✓||It doesn't look so sturdy, so be careful.|
|Large Basin||File:Large Basin.gif||✗||It's a large round basin filled with lava.|
|Loose Stone Pile (Omrabas)||✗|| Use a Shovel or equivalent on it to be teleported downwards into Omrabas's room.|
Looks the same as a Loose Stone Pile and a Wormhole.
|Mysterious Ornate Chest||✗||When you try to open it without permission you will receive the following message: "This chest has no ordinary lock and stubbornly refuses to reveal its secrets."|
|Purple Flame||✗||Looks the same as Searing Fire.|
|Ramp (Sandy)||✓||If you walk on the higher part of it, you will appear on a floor upstairs.|
|Small Brook||✓|| Despite the description, you can't fish on that tile. It's possible to obtain water by using a Liquid Container on the tile.|
|Some Strange Candles||✗||Look the same as one version of the Dripping Candles.|
|Strange Bonepile||File:Strange Bonepile.gif||✗||Some bones have been heaped together here.|
|Strangely Shaped Menhir||✗|
|Sunholder Tree||File:Sunholder Tree.gif||✗||It holds up its foliage in a ball-like shape, hence its name.|
|The Remains of a Dusty Amphora||File:The Remains of a Dusty Amphora.gif||✗||It is a broken Dusty Amphora.|
|Comparative Notes (Book)||The notes of a student of necromancy.|
|Incantations Yesterday and Tomorrow (Book)||A study on the evolution of rituals.|
|Jugular (Book)||A worn novel.|
|List of Conquests (Book)||Pirate captain Rodney Starbird lists his conquests.|
|Reuben Has Gone Mad (Book)||Last words about digging and Reuben going mad.|
|Travel Expenses (Book)||Pirate captain Jack Rumgut has left fellow captain Rodney Starbird a note concerning the latter's savings.|