This article or section is about an event NPC, creature, item, object, outfit or location.The information about this NPC, creature, item, object, outfit or location is only relevant during a certain event or quest, e.g. only during Christmas.
Do not remove the information on this page because you can't find the NPC/creature/item/object/outfit/location.
|Est. Max Dmg||3 (43 with summons)|
December 11, 2007
- Who's bad?
- I have a cunning plan!
- Resistance is futile! You will be amused!
- Pull my finger!
- Why did the chicken cross the road? TO KILL YOU!!!
- I will teach you all to mock me!
- He who laughs last, Laughs best!
- Th-Th-Th-That's all, folks!
- A zathroth priest, a druid and a paladin walk into a bar ...
- Ha Ha!
- Zathroth made me do it!
- And now for something completely different!
- You think this is funny now?
- Are we having fun yet?
- Did I do that?
Raid occurs in different cities at different times. You will never know in which city until the raid is announced. Normally spawns near depot but also on other locations throughout the city. Raids occur during April fool's month.
Damage Taken From Elements
Ab'Dendriel, Ankrahmun, Carlin, Darashia, Edron, Kazordoon (floor -3, between entrance and depot), Liberty Bay, Port Hope (west, east and south across river from Depot), Svargrond, Thais, Venore, Yalahar.
Keeps distance, retargets and runs in yellow health.
Just kill them. Dwarven Ring is a must or you will waste a lot of time trying to reach them.
- Suspicious Surprise Bag
- Red Piece of Cloth (rare)
- Yellow Piece of Cloth (rare)
- White Piece of Cloth (rare)
- Green Piece of Cloth (rare)
- Blue Piece of Cloth (rare)
- Brown Piece of Cloth (rare)
- The Head of a Jester Doll (rare)
- Part of a Jester Doll (Right Leg) (rare)
- Part of a Jester Doll (Left Leg) (rare)
- Part of a Jester Doll (Right Arm) (rare)
- Part of a Jester Doll (Left Arm) (rare)
- The Torso of a Jester Doll (rare)
- Green Perch (rare)
- Rainbow Trout (rare)
- Marlin (very rare)