|Aliases||The New Frontier Quest, Unnatural Selection Quest, An Uneasy Alliance Quest and Children of the Revolution Quest|
December 9, 2009
Perhaps you can help an old dwarf in his quest for knowledge and get something out of it yourself as well...
All kinds of High Class Lizards, all kinds of Orcs, Mutated Bats, Mutated Tigers, Death Blobs, Killer Caimans, Skeletons, Demon Skeleton, Lizard Templars, Lizard Sentinels, Lizard Snakecharmers, Rats, Rotworms, Gnarlhounds, Insect Swarms, Sandcrawlers, War Wolves, Ghouls and ALL the creatures in the Chazorai Arena
|merged with The New Frontier Quest. (Discuss)|
- The first 8 missions of The New Frontier Quest completed to be able to trade 6 Tomes of Knowledge with NPC Cael.
- The New Frontier Quest completed to trade more Tomes of Knowledge with NPC Cael.
- Parcels or Levitate spell.
- You can take the Tomes in any order.
- Some Tomes are given as a reward for completing quest missions like the fourth and eighth ones.
- Some Tomes can ONLY be found during quest missions like the ninth Tome.
- The Zzaion Tome can ONLY be found during the Orcs raid on Zzaion.
- Go to the orc camp located northwest of Zao and enter the fortress, when you are underground go north and west. You will meet all kind of Orcs (except Orc Riders and Orc Marauder) and maybe some high class Lizards or a Dragon Lord lured.
- After unlock mission 2 - The maw of the Dragon - of the Uneasy Alliance Quest follow this way.
- You will find the Tome in a chest (next to the crystal) on the top floor of tower.
- You can take second and third Tome at once.
- During mission 7 of The New Frontier Quest.
- After breaking the crystal (mission 2 of Uneasy Alliance Quest), go back to NPC Curos and complete your mission. You will recieve a Tome as a reward.
- Inside lizard camp during mission 2 of Children of the Revolution Quest.
- During mission 9 of The New Frontier Quest, west of NPC Chrak. It's in a chest to the left of the stairs where you entered.
- During mission 5 of the Unnatural Selection Quest.
- After completing mission 4 of Children of the Revolution Quest, go back to NPC Zalamon and you will receive a Tome as a reward.
- During mission 5 of Children of the Revolution Quest, when you go up the stairs, go south, the Tome is inside a chest in the building. Beware of the Lizard Chosens, Eternal Guardians and Lizard Gate Guardians.
- After giving 8 Tomes to NPC Cael, you will be able to enter a secret hole, where you will find Lizard Legionnaires, Lizard High Guards, Lizard Dragon Priest, many Lizard Chosen, 4 Ghastly Dragons and a Tome of Knowledge. To get there, you need go down the ramp located in east side of temple you visit in mission 4 and 5 of Children of the Revolution Quest.
- The Tome is located in a chest on the top floor of the highest tower in Zzaion, which is the furthest building to the south.
- Note: The gates to Zzaion only open during an Orc raid on Zao. This is the only chance you have of gaining entry into the Lizard Fortress. A strong team is advised as there can be multiple Lizards, High Class Lizards, War Wolves and all kinds of Orcs attacking you at the same time.
- Zao Palace, go all the way to the chest located here and grab the tome from it.
- Note: even though the floor the chest is on is filled with Ghastly Dragons, any level 150+ will be able to get this tome solo by paving their way to the chest using Fire Bomb Runes. This way the Ghastly Dragons will be much less of a threat.
Rewards for handing the tomes in to NPC Cael
|Number of Tome||Method||information|
|1 Tome of Knowledge||First Tome||Allows you to buy Dragon Tapestries from NPC Pompan for 80 gp each.|
|2nd Tome of Knowledge||Second Tome||Allows you to buy Minotaur Backpacks from NPC Pompan for 200 gp each.|
|3rd Tome of Knowledge||First Tome||Allows you to buy Lizard Weapon Rack from NPC Esrik for 500 gp each.|
|4th Tome of Knowledge||Forth Tome||Allows you to trade a Bunch of Ripe Rice for 10 Rice Balls with NPC Swolt. This can be repeated as often as you like, as long as you have a Bunch of Ripe Rice to give to Swolt.|
|5th Tome of Knowledge||Fifth Tome||Allows you to buy Dragon Backpacks from NPC Pompan for 200 gp each.|
|6th Tome of Knowledge||Sixth Tome||Allows you to buy War Drums and Didgeridoo from NPC Cael.|
|7th Tome of Knowledge||Seventh Tome||Handing in 7 Tomes you will allow you to use the snake teleport at the peak of the mountain, inside of which Farmine is located. It takes you to the teleporter in northern Zao, south of the Dragonblaze Peaks which is the teleporter to Muggy Plains. The snake head teleport is a one-way teleport only!|
|8th Tome of Knowledge||Eighth Tome||Allows you to enter a hole in the north-eastern end of Zao, where you can find many Lizard Chosen as well as 4 Ghastly Dragon.|
|9th Tome of Knowledge||Ninth Tome||Allows you to sell Zaoan Helmet, Zaoan Armor, Zaoan Legs, Zaoan Shoes, Drakinata, Sais, Zaoan Sword, Drachaku, Twin Hooks, Zaoan Halberd and Wailing Widow's Necklace to NPC Esrik.|
|10th Tome of Knowledge||Tenth Tome||Allows you to enter the Zao Palace. It is situated deep underground, below the mountain base of the Lizards. You will find Ghastly Dragons there, but before you get to them you will have to fight your way through hordes of Draken Warmasters.|
|11th Tome of Knowledge||Eleventh Tome||Allows you to buy a Dragon Statue from NPC Cael after you bring him a Red Lantern.|
|12th Tome of Knowledge||Twelvth Tome||NPC Cael will now make a Dragon Throne for you after you bring him a Red Piece of Cloth.|
|12+ Tome of Knowledge||If, by any chance, you are able to get more than 12 Tomes, you can still hand them in to NPC Cael. He will reward you with 5000 experience points for each extra tome you give to him, but still only one is allowed every 20 hours in real time.|
Speaking to Swolt in tavern
Delivering a lantern
Delivering a cloth
Delivering a tome after handing in 12
|This article is a stub. You can help TibiaWiki by expanding it.|