For "Gods" referring to the creators of Tibia, see CipSoft GmbH#Creators.
In Tibia, there are supreme beings called Gods. Three (or four) Gods are the first ones:
The Elements were created from the body of Tibiasula:
When the Gods united themselves with the elements, the semi-gods were created:
Some lesser gods have also been created:
- Blog the raging son of Zathroth and Fafnar.
- Kirok was created in an attempt to separate Uman and Zathroth.
These gods are recognized by smaller groups of believers
- Chyll is the god of some Barbarians
- The Great Hunger is the unsatiable god of the Ogres
- Great Snake is god of the Lizards and is recognized by the Draken
- Qjell is the god of the Deeplings
- Krunus, plant god
- Pandor, warrior god
Three different gods are known to be followed by some of the Corym
- Big Cheese
- Rat God
- Snake God of Death
Some mortals in Tibia are believed to have ascended to become gods or to a higher god-like state.
See also:Tibian History