Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For "Gods" referring to the creators of Tibia, see CipSoft GmbH#Creators.
In Tibia, there are supreme beings called Gods. Three (or four) Gods are the first ones:
The Elements were created from the body of Tibiasula:
When the Gods united themselves with the elements, the semi-gods were created:
Some lesser gods have also been created:
- Blog the raging son of Zathroth and Fafnar.
- Kirok was created in an attempt to separate Uman and Zathroth.
These gods are recognized by smaller groups of believers
- Chyll is the god of some Barbarians
- The Great Hunger is the unsatiable god of the Ogres
- Great Snake is god of the Lizards and is recognized by the Draken
- Qjell is the god of the Deeplings
- Krunus, plant god
- Pandor, warrior god
Three different gods are known to be followed by some of the Corym
- Big Cheese
- Rat God
- Snake God of Death
Some mortals in Tibia are believed to have ascended to become gods or to a higher god-like state.
See also:Tibian History