Tibia-Stats has been created by Kagonesti at the end of the year 2008, became supported on November 10, 2009 and a promoted fansite since April 14, 2010. Back then it was just a loot counting script used by a bunch of friends to easily count the number of kills and check their loot. Tibia-Stats got its name in January and that it the official date of creating the site - in January the site started to look as a site, but in the end of February the site has been shown for public.
The main feature of Tibia-Stats is Tibia-Stats account, thanks to it players are able to store their server logs and create their own statistics - for instance favorite creature, the best looted items and so on.
Additionally it contains interesting features such as:
- experience rankings (world/global/world type), character growth graphs and so on.
- skill rankings
- Item statistics - info about chances of looting specific items, what creatures drops it etc.
- Creature statistics - the specific data about creatures loot - what is the chance that creature will drop specific items - average drop etc.
- Calculators - several (unique) calculators such as:
- Loot counting calculator - it tells you how many creatures you have killed - what kind of creature it was, what was their loot, the shop loot value etc.;
- Prophet - a calculator predicting your loot;
- Gimme calculator - it tells you how many creatures you have to kill to get a specific number of items, and a lot more.
- Spell damage calculator - based on Tibia-Stats' own research (made by Gorak);
- Melee damage calculator - based on Tibia-Stats' own research (made by Gorak), and much more.
The site is developing all the time - new features like new calculators are added at least 2 times per month, making it a good place to visit for every Tibia fan.