Please review this page.This page may need to be updated for content, grammar, spelling, language, etc.
Please remove this template after the page has been raised to appropriate standards of quality.
This world quest starts every six months beginning March, from the 15th to the 23rd.
- March 15th - March 23rd
- September 15th - September 23rd
- Strange Red Powder, Strange Blue Powder, or Strange Yellow Powder, obtained from Envelope from the Wizards.
- Other participants in the event
The three wizards Furb of Fun, Feiz of Power and Fern of Nature have started a contest to see who is most popular among Tibians and gets the most followers in 8 days. Furb stands for orange, Feiz for violet and Fern for green.
During this event, a variety of monsters will drop envelopes from the wizards. The envelope contains one of three powders - Strange Red Powder, Strange Blue Powder or Strange Yellow Powder. Loot these until you receive a powder corresponding to the wizard of your choice.
The envelopes also contain a Letter from the Wizards. Read more about the world event from this letter:
Be careful adventurer as you can use the magic powder in this envelope on your self only once!
By taking part in this event, you will also collect bonuspoints to exchange for personal rewards at each wizard's fan.
Use this coloured powder if you made your decision and you will be marked with the colour you have chosen.
Combine the remaining powder with another player who marked himself with a different colour to join one of the three wizards.
You can join the orange wizard Furb of fun, the violet wizard Feiz of power or the green wizard Fern of nature.
Each wizard has a different character and will reward the world in his very own way.
- Nature lover Nathaniel can be found in Venore, near the boat (here).
- Funny chap Friedolin will wait for you in Carlin, near the depot (here).
- The powerful lady Paulette can be met in Thais, near the knight's guild (here).
They will inform you about the colour you have, the colours with which you can mix and the wizard you have chosen (if any). They can also tell you the status of the event, who is in the lead and who is in second place. If you have chosen the wizard they represent, they will also give you your free Zaoan Chess Box and allow you to spend bonus points on Zaoan Chess pieces you earned by participating in the event. (If you have received a Chess Box in this event at another time, you will not get a new one)
Once you are marked with a colour, you need to find another player who is marked with a different colour and use your remaining powder on him or be used on by his remaining powder.
Once a player both uses a full powder, and the remaining powder on another player, that player joins the wizard of the colours combined. If they hadn't already received it, they will also receive the achievement I Did My Part.
However, there are rules that must be accounted for in order to tag another player with powder:
- They must have used a powder themselves.
- The players cannot share colours.
- The player cannot have sided with a wizard already (this also means two people cannot be 'partners', you must chain them in a larger group)
- Player A uses the red powder and marks himself red.
- Player B uses the yellow powder and marks himself yellow.
- Red Player A uses the remaining powder on the yellow player B and thus, paints player B orange - the red player A now joins the orange wizard (1 point is added to the orange wizard counter) and cannot join any other wizard.
- The yellow player B who was painted orange by the red player A cannot be used/painted by other players anymore to help them join a wizard.
- Player B cannot use his powder on player A either, he must find another player to use his remaining powder on. This can be either a blue coloured player (player B will join the green wizard) or red (player B will join the orange wizard). It cannot, however, be someone coloured orange, purple or green.
Since the 9.83 patch this event is a bit more complicated. If you have a group of friends to do this event with, one important change is that you can not have 'partners' anymore. The event works similar to a pyramid scheme thanks to the added rule that you cannot tag someone who has already joined a wizard. However, there is one way around the scheme to bring it closer to equilibrium.
The idea is that each person should not join a wizard until they have been tagged. If they fail to do so, that results in one person who cannot participate in the event (because the end player can't find anyone to tag). It will never be in true equilibrium because the first person in the group must have used his powder before anyone could have tagged him, however, in the best case only one person will miss out on the event.
Consider the following example of a small group of players, who want to join the green wizard:
Because A could not be tagged (as he tagged somebody else and thus joined a wizard), F was left with nobody to tag, and thus could not join a wizard. This is the most efficient method although it is unlikely to have such organization in a large social group.
At the end of the event, the winning wizard will grant bonuses to the entire server:
|Red||Blue||Violet||Feiz of Power||
The boosts from Berserk Potions and Bullseye Potions increase to +7 (+2), while the negative effects to shielding will decrease to -8 (+2). The majority of spellcaster creatures such as ice witches or draken spellweavers, for example, will give 25% more experience points.List of monsters:
|Blue||Yellow||Green||Fern of Nature||The regeneration from mana and health potions will be increased by 10%.|
|Yellow||Red||Orange||Furb of Fun||The shared experience bonus in party mode will be raised by 30%. Festive items will drop from the creatures which dropped the envelopes (Fireworks Rockets, Party Trumpets, Snowballs and Party Hats). The chance to successfully sculpt Ice Mammoths and Beautiful Marble Statues increased by 900% (multiplied by 10).|
At the representative of the wizard you chose, you can use the bonus points you have earned to purchase or gamble for Zaoan Chess pieces. For 5 bonus points you can get any random piece (with the queen being rare?), for 20 bonus points you can get any specific piece (except for the queens), and for 60 bonus points you can get either of the queens.
- When you join a wizard, you gain 10 bonus points.
- When you tag someone else with a powder, you gain 10 bonus points.
- When you hand in 5 powders favoring your wizard to the wizard's representative you gain 1 bonus point. You can only do this 10 times (10 points).
Thus, there is a maximum of 30 bonus points per character per event.