Each of the Pharaohs drop a pass item, and each one is different. When a pharaoh is defeated, a teleport appears in the room. The player that goes through this teleport (tp) with the pass item will be taken to a treasure room to get one part of the Helmet of the Ancients from a quest box. Any player that goes through the teleport without the pass item, will be teleported to the entrance of the tomb. This means that if 5 people want to do the quest as a team, they will need to defeat each pharaoh 5 times (With the exception of Ashmunrah, which can be defeated only once).
The pharaohs are deep beneath the Ankrahmun Desert, each in their own tomb. You can enter the tombs by using a Shovel repeatedly on the hidden entrance of each. At the bottom of the tombs will be an empty coal basin, and a Mystic Flame. Stand on the flame, and place a Scarab Coin on the coal basin to be teleported to the deeper parts of the tomb.
Each tomb has a different puzzle and different creatures you must go through to reach the pharaoh. Creatures you will face in the deeper tombs range from Scarabs, Bonelords, Bonebeasts and Vampires to Lichs, Ancient Scarabs and Priestesses.
|Tomb||Pharaoh||Pass item||Helmet piece|
|Peninsula||Omruc||Crystal Arrow||Helmet Adornment|
|Stone||Thalas||Cobrafang Dagger||Gem Holder|
|Mountain||Dipthrah||Ornamented Ankh||Damaged Helmet|
|Shadow||Mahrdis||Burning Heart||Helmet Ornament|
|Ancient Ruins||Vashresamun||Blue Note||Left Horn|
|Tarpit||Morguthis||Sword Hilt||Right Horn|
|Oasis||Rahemos||Ancient Rune||Helmet Piece|
Visit each of the Ankrahmun Tombs in order to kill each of the Pharaohs. You can kill pharaohs in random order but Ashmunrah must be killed at the end because he's protecting chamber where you can merge all parts of helmet.
You will need:
- A minimum of 8 scarab coins per person. More recommended in case of death, resupplying or accidentally leaving tombs.
- A team recommended to slay the pharaohs.
- A Dwarven Ring may be handy for some tombs (especially Dipthrah at Mountain Tomb)
1. Go to the -5th level of this tomb and follow the map below to get to the Coal Basin.
2. Step on the blue flame and put one Scarab Coin into the Coal Basin. And follow the map below.
3. Follow the next map to the teleporter.
4. You're now faced with an invisible wall maze. In the image below the fires represent walkable tiles. The red fires indicate the correct route to go. Enter the teleporter to the south to appear at Omruc with 2 Stalkers, 6 Magicthrowers and 6 Shredderthrowers.
1. Go to the -6th level of this tomb to get to the Coal Basin.
2. Step on the blue flame and put one Scarab Coin into the Coal Basin. And follow the map below.
3. You have to activate all switches on last floor.
You have about 4 minutes to enter the teleport after activating the first switch so it's recommended that you find 6 people that are not part of the team for the next part.
4. Put the 6 people on the 6 yellow dots and 2 players on your team at the 2 blue dots. Everyone else stays at the teleporter maked by the red dot.
Everyone must hit the switches at the same time and the 2 blue players must go back to the group at the teleporter.
5. Everyone must step on the switch to get poisoned, after getting poisoned say hi to the Cobra (NPC) to the south (he will respond with Begone! Hissssss! You bear not the mark of the cobra! if you are not fast enough) to get teleported to a room with Thalas, 12 Plaguethrowers, 4 Necromancers, 0-8 Slimes (after getting teleported you will also receive the message from the Cobra: Venture the path of decay!)
- Go to the -6th level of this tomb to get to the Coal Basin.
- Step on the blue flame and put one Scarab Coin into the Coal Basin. Then you will be teleported into the deeper tomb.
- Ignore the teleporter and hit the switches marked on the map. They can be hit in any order.
- Go back to the teleporter after hitting all the switches to enter the 7th floor.
- Go south and follow the map to the next teleporter.
- After going in the teleporter go south and past the level 75 Experience Gate.
- Go through the doors listed below.
1. Go to the -5th level of this tomb and move a little to the west to get to level -6.
2. Walk south to the blue fire and Coal Basin. Step on the fire and put one Scarab Coin into the Coal Basin. Then you will be teleported into the deeper tomb
3. Now walk west to get to the lower floor.
4. Follow the map below to get to the teleporter.
5. Now go up the spiral tower (level 75 Experience Gate) and walk forward.
6. After a while you will enter a room with Purple Fire on the floor like that:
Please note that if you step into Purple Fire you will lose 300 hp so only step on "cold" squares. If Purple Fire will appear below you when you are already on a "cold" square you will not lose any hp so don't rush.
7. Enter the teleporter to fight Mahrdis, 4 Flamethrowers, 2 Dragons, 1 Dragon Lord
To find Vashresamun enter the Ancient Ruins Tomb that is located here. You can find details about that tomb here:
1. Go down to the 7th floor of the tomb to find the Coal Basin.
2. Step on the blue fire and put one Scarab Coin into the Coal Basin.
3. After teleporting to the deeper tomb follow the map below to get to the next floor.
4. Follow the map below to get to the next teleporter.
5. When you step in the teleporter go through the level 75 Experience Gate (here) and click each musical instruments in the right order to go through the next door.
6. After you enter the door you will see a teleporter leading to Vashresamun, 2-4 Banshees, 4 Magicthrowers, 2 Shredderthrowers. Go through it and you will appear in a room with Vashresamun, here. If you don't move after entering, you'll only be attacked by 2 throwers, 2 banshees and the pharaoh. After slaying the pharaoh and looting walk west through a teleporter.
7. You will appear in Vashresamun's treasure room, here. Use the Sarcophagus to obtain a Left Horn. Go through the exit teleporter and you'll appear at the tombs entrance, here.
Go down to the flame teleport and enter it, then throw a Scarab Coin on the basin. The ramps to descend are immediately spotted when you reach each floor until the flame.
After entering the flame teleport follow the maps to the final hunting floor and another teleport.
Enter the level 75 door to arrive at Morguthis' arena, but there's a puzzle before you can reach Morguthis. There are Deathslicers all around which cannot be killed (but they can be pushed). The arena also contains trapdoors. Trapdoors lead to caves which will all lead to different parts of the maze. To complete the puzzle you must step in each blue flame in the maze. This involves entering every single cave. Note that all flames, teleports and trapdoors are safe to enter. The only exceptions are the final teleport (which is the only teleport not inside a cave) and the first teleport (just before the level 75 doors). Each teleport will take you upstairs of a nearby 'sandstone switch tile' found nearby it - these correspond to trapdoors (i.e. you drop down to these by entering them) and each position you are taken to is safe (blocked off to prevent Deathslicers from attacking). The only time you will face Deathslicers is when moving through the sandstone part of the maze to enter a different trapdoor.
The following is the quickest route to take. Note that it is not imperative that you take this route, you can enter the flames in any order at all as long as you enter them all at least once.
2 - Go down into the hole, not the teleporter!
3 - First walk through the blue flame, then rope yourself up in the north.
4 - Rope yourself again.
5 - Walk to the north and go down the hole.
6 - Walk to the west and go into the teleporter.
9 - Walk to the south and then down the hole.
10 - Go to the north and go down the hole again.
11 - Follow the way to the east and then rope yourself up.
12 - Walk through the blue flame in the north and then go down the hole.
13 - Walk to the north and rope yourself up.
14 - Go into the teleporter.
16 - Walk to the south and into the blue fame. Then keep heading south and walk into the teleporter.
17 - The knight goes south and blocks the Deathslicer while the team goes south and then into the west corridor.
Note: The knight might have to push the Deathslicer to the south, so the team can pass it.
18 - Go to the south into the hole, not the teleporter!
19 - Follow the way to the east and then rope yourself up.
20 - Walk to the north into the blue flame. Then continue heading north and walk into the teleporter.
22 - go north and down into the hole <again do not go in tp!>
23 - go south and go up the rope hole.
24 - go to the left and jump into the blue flame then continue to the north and go down the hole.
25 - go south west and up the rope hole.
26 - go west and up the rope hole.
27 - go south and down the hole.
28 - go south and into the tp.
29 - knight go right and might need to push the Deathslicer to the south and right again so team can pass and jump into trap door.
30 - go west and down into the hole <do not go in tp!!!>.
31 - go north into the blue flame and up in the rope hole.
32 - go north and into the tp.
33 - this place needs two knights, one goes to the right and blocks the first Deathslicers, the second goes to the south and block the second slicer, there is a chance one or both of the knights needs to push the slicers so the rest of the team can pass them and jump in trap door.
34 - just go north and jump down into the hole, and remember not to go in tp.
35 - go north east with the corridor, then south east and go into the blue flame, then continue with the road and go up in the rope hole.
36 - go east and jump into the tp.
37 - knight go right and push the deathslicer down so the team can go to the north! and jump into the trap door <its the north door and not the north west>.
38 - go to the south east and do not go in tp! then walk into the blue flame and continue with the path, then this time go into tp.
39 - go south <do not go to left>, knight need to push the deathslicer so all team can pass through the second left corridor and into the trap door.
40 - go east and go down the hole, (not the tp!).
41 - Follow the way to the east and then rope yourself up.
42 - Walk to the north into the blue flame. Then continue heading north and walk into the teleporter.
2. Follow the map below to get to the Coal Basin
6. After you go in the teleporter go past the level 75 Experience Gate.
7. Each member of your team must find the Carrot under one of the three hats in order to enter the door. If you guess wrong you will lose 200hp.
8. Ignore the switches and follow the path below.
1. Follow the map below to find the Coal Basin.
6. To enter the next teleporter each member of your team must hit all the switches.
7. Put all 7 pieces of the Helmet of the Ancients on the small stone table to the north to get your reward.