- This article is about the creature Slime. For the weaker variety, see Slime (Weak). For the liquid, see Slime (Liquid).
|Est. Max Dmg||107 (428 with summons)|
|Runs at||(does not run)|
Slimes are not real creatures but very strange entities which occur in the dungeons of Tibia. They move by flowing rather than walking. Their favourite tactic is to enclose an enemy by separating and floating around him. Their attack is quite heavy, but their defence is weak. Upon their death, they turn into a cloud of poisonous gas that vanishes quickly into thin air.
The summoned slimes are 10% weak to ice damage. Slimes are useful to level because they have relatively low hp and give good experience. With 55 shielding you can train with slimes successfully. A good tactic is to mark the slime that summons the others as only the original will do this. When a slime summons, you will see the blue shimmer of a spell being cast. But watch out! They can kill low levels very fast if they get trapped, especially mages. If you ever get trapped by 3 or more, try to kill the "motherslime", i.e. the one summoning other slimes.
Damage Taken From Elements
Ancient Temple under the Rotworm area, under White Flower Temple, Mount Sternum Undead Cave on the last floor, Thais Troll Cave, Bonelord cave in Drefia, Green Claw Swamp, Dwarf Mines, Villa Scapula, Ankrahmun Tombs, Dark Cathedral, north of Port Hope, Deeper Banuta, on Folda on the floor above the Water Elementals, Hellgate, Vengoth, Alchemist Quarter, Yalahar and Carlin sewers, Ghostlands, Desert Dungeon, Dusalk's Troll Clan Cave, Nargor, and in a cave northeast of Ab'Dendriel.
If you can't pick out the original while you're attacking, don't hesitate to start attacking the next slime. Though at times you will find that your second target is only a copy and it will disappear if the slime you killed before it was the original, it is better to be safe in case the first slime is not the original slime.
- Knights can easily kill these creatures because they have really weak defense. Try to attack them in narrow passages where only two slimes can attack you (they have strong attacks and three or more will break your shielding).
- Paladins: Just attack them and don't get cornered. Try not to lose the real slime so you don't waste ammunition.
- Mages should use a rod or wand to attack these creatures. Keep in mind that they are immune to earth, so Snakebite Rods, Terra Rods and Springsprout Rods are useless. Take care not to get cornered and avoid being attacked by more than two slimes at the same time. If you get surrounded and lose a lot of hitpoints, Great Fireball Runes might be useful.
- This creature drops no loot.