|Aliases||Voodoo Mask addon quest, Voodoo staff addon quest|
August 1, 2006
If you have seen everything and worn every look, this outfit will put the icing on your cake. Maybe you can earn it by becoming the apprentice of a Shaman... or voodoopriest.
Dworcs, Apes, Lizards, Spit Nettles, Skeletons, Ghouls, Fire Devil, Scarabs, Carniphilas, Gargoyles, Stone Golems, Bonelords, Green Djinns, Crypt Shamblers, Demon Skeletons, Elder Bonelords, Efreets, Bonebeasts, Giant Spiders, Serpent Spawns, Hydras, Behemoths, and the boss: Tiquanda's Revenge.
This quest has no history.
- Once you have finished the Banuta Quest, talk to Hairycles about an "outfit".
- He will give you the Shaman outfit to wear.
- 5 Pirate Voodoo Doll (Only if you haven't completed the Pirate Outfit yet.)
- 5 Dworc Voodoo Dolls
- 1 Mandrake
- The items listed above can be collected before starting this quest. To save time, you are advised to collect the items before you talk to the npc.
- Talk to Chondur in Sabrehaven (you need to complete the Eleonore Quest to go there)
- Ask him for a "mission", and he will want 5 pirate voodoo dolls.
- Give him the pirate voodoo dolls (1 at a time), and then ask him for a "task"
- He will tell you that he will give you a staff like his if you bring him a Mandrake and 5 dworc Voodoo Dolls.
- Give him the items and he will give you the voodoo staff addon.
NOTE: If you have already given him 5 pirate voodoo dolls for e.g. get through the energy barrier on Goroma you DO NOT have to give them to him again.
- You need Voodoo Staff addon to make the Voodoo Mask.
- 5 Banana Staffs
- 5 Tribal Masks