November 2, 2001
The orcish shamans use poisonous equipment for their rituals.
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
- Go down into the Edron Orc Cave. The entrance is southwest of the castle (here). You can access this area via a drain in the basement of the Edron Flats.
- Once in the hole, you will meet only Orcs, Poison Spiders, Orc Spearmen and Orc Warriors. Follow the cave to the west and then south. There are a couple of side rooms, but basically there is only one way to go.
- On the next level, go west and take the passage north. You will meet Poison Spiders, Orc Spearmen, Orc Warriors and probably one or two lured Orc Berserkers. Go into the first room on the east. Drop down the hole.
- As soon as you go down this hole, you will be surrounded by Orc Shamans. Remember, energy attacks do not work on shamans, so use AoE runes to clear the room (the summoned snakes make it hard to aim, and your knights can't get through them to attack the Shaman).
- On this level, go north, meeting more shamans and one or two Orc Berserkers. You will walk over a tile-floor area - this means you are on the right track. At the northern end of the floor, drop down another hole.
- On this floor you will meet Orc Shamans, Orc Berserkers, Orc Leaders and alot of Poison Spiders, in the chest - as shown on the picture - you can find a backpack with 2 Poison Daggers and 30 Poison Arrows.