Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article contains quest spoiling information. Read at your own risk.
The Orc Language is written in three books near the Bear Room Quest.
If you learn to speak Orcish while on Rookgaard you can trade with Blind Orc, who lives on a hill over the main Free Account dungeon north of town (here), and buy equipment you can't usually get in common Rookgaard stores.
After human race did spread around Tibia, and Minotaurs found out of Mintwallin and built settlements to Rookgaard and different parts of Tibia, many of Orcs have forgot their native language, and instead communicate with uttering and basic human language.
- Charach - Hi
- Futchi - Bye
- Mok - Yes
- Burp - No
- Ikem goshak - Offer
- Goshak - Buy
- Porak - Weapon
- Bata - Armor or Helmet
- Dora - shield
Others (probable translations)
- Alk - Charge/Attack
- Arash - Have
- Ba - What?
- Bana - Short/Shorter
- Bata - Long/Longer
- Batash - Here
- Booz - Beer
- Bota - Smart / Leader
- Buta - Damn(ed)/Stupid / Pig / Idiot
- Deklep - ?
- Ferut - Leave!
- Fetchi - Fade / Die
- Gort - Do
- Ikem - I/me
- Karak - ?
- Karakim - ?
- Karek - ?
- Kiskesh - ?
- Klamuk - Paleskin
- Maruk - You/Your
- Mora - Hunting Knife
- Omark - Must
- Ouk - The
- Pashak - Sell
- Prek - ?
- Ta - That/It
- Taka - ?
- Tars - ?
- Tefar - Ten
- Ul - For/To
- Utash - ?
- Zurp - ?
Common phrases (probable translations)
- Buta humak - Damn/Stupid humans
- Fetchi maruk buta! - Fade you stupid!
- Ikem rambo zambo! - Respective farewell (exact meaning is unknown)
- KRAK ORRRRRRK! - FOR THE ORCS!
- Maruk goshak ta? - Do you want to buy it?
- Maruk goshak tefar pixo ul batuk? - Do you want to buy arrows for a bow?
- Maruk nixda! - You can't afford!
- Orc buta bana! - Orcs shall rise! or Orc won't forget!
- Ranat Ulderek! - Worship Ulderek!
- Ulderek futgyr humak! - Ulderek, smite the humans!
The only numbers they seem to know are 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. If one wants to write number over 5, it is shown as addition, for example number 11 is shown as "5 5 1".
However, if you say Goshak Tefar Pixo to the blind orc, he will sell you 10 arrows.
See also: Languages