The Orc King hoards a treasure in his throneroom, guarded by the best warriors of the fortress.
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
- Head to the Orc Fortress and enter the hole.
- Head east and be prepared to face all kinds of Orcs. (The safest route its marked with a blue line)
- Down the stairs you will face several Orc Leaders, Orc Warlords, a Dragon and probably some Orc Shamans and Stone Golems coming from a room west of the staircase.
- When they are dead, head east and north through the level 40 gate of expertise.
- In this room you will find several Orc Berserkers, Orc Warlords, Slimes, Orc Leaders and Orc Riders.
- The quest boxes are located in the north end of this room.
- Note: You will meet the Defiler-shaped NPC The Orc King here. Do not say 'hi' to him, if you do he will summon a lot of Orcs of all types including Berserks, Leaders and Warlords.
- If you were smart enough to start the Blue Djinn Quest or the Green Djinn Quest before this quest, you could get your reward, and then say "hi" to The Orc King and then "complete" those quests; the same goes for the part of Jester Outfits Quest that asks you to give a Exploding Cookie to The Orc King.