To do this quest you need to have finished Arito's Task Quest.
You're supposed to look for a sandstone pillar in Ankrahmun. It is located to the north-west of the temple (here). Use the pillar, and you will fall down into a cellar 2 floors underground. You are now supposed to sneak around and look for a casket in some drawer.
- 1 - This is where you will be when you enter through the pillar.
- 2 - Follow the green path and walk to here.
- step on any debris, planks of wood or puddles
- step in front of a window
- step in an area with a high intensity of light
Once you are near #2, pull the switch after the tiger has walked north past wall (3).
- 3 - Make sure the tiger is in this room before you pull the lever, and you will be teleported to the other side of the locked door.
- 4 - Here you should turn off the light on the wall.
The purple line leads you to a box with some gems.
- 5 - Pull this lever to close the tapestries over the thief's bed.
- 6 - This is the hard part. Notice on the image there is a black dot on the wall to the south. That is a window. You need to block that window with crates and a large amphora, which can be found next to the #6. Set 3 crates lined up along the black line, then set the large amphora on top of the middle one (which should be in front of the window, if the amphora is gone just put 3 parcels or boxes there.).
Now continue along the path.
- 7 - This is the dresser containing the quest item.
- 8 - Continue to here to exit the hideout.
Remember, Things that you should not do
- Stepping on a pool of beer/water/milk (You will hear "SPLASH")
- Stepping on broken pottery (You will hear "CRUNCH")
- Stepping on piles of woods that are lying on the floor, or standing against the wall. (You will hear "TOCK")
- Moving too close to a window.
In all cases a Thief will spawn saying That was a BIG mistake! If you walk afterwards a message will appear You are exposed, run for your life!
When you do this, and you will get caught, you will get teleported out of the room. You will arrive at the sandstone pillar. A message will appear: You barely escaped the thieves. You should wait a while before entering again. Now you have to wait 5 minutes until you can enter again. When you want to enter before time is over you will see You should wait a little bit until the coast is clear.
We are not far from revealing the greatest secret in the lands of Darama that was kept by a nomad tribe so far. They call themselves "true sons of the desert" and we managed to obtain their sacred casket by accident. What a great day for us. The right people will pay huge amounts of gold for it.
So far I found out that the strange substance in the casket has something to do with the rotworm species. It is strongly advisable to keep the substance in the casket. I opened it once and minutes later it swarmed with rotworms and carrion worms. Many of my people died in this accident. We presume that we deal with an attractant of a rotworm queen. No one has ever seen one but we are pretty sure that this species is organised by a queen. Maybe it would be possible to lure a queen with this substance but we don't dare to use it again. We need more time to figure out how this all matches and how to use the substance without being overrun by rotworms.
When you have found the casket and a parchment, then run as fast as possible into the teleporter that is next to a bamboo bookcase. If you do this too late 3 thieves will spawn and you will get teleported out again.
If you don't have the casket with you while talking with Muhad (you can keep it in depot or just place on ground next to you while talking with Muhad), you will get reward from him and still be able to keep the casket.
If you don't have the casket on you when you talk to Muhad the second time his response is slightly different:
Note: Even though Muhad says his nomads followed you and retrieved the casket you still get to keep it as long as it wasn't in your backpack when you talked to him.
See also:Tibia Tales