This quest has no history.
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
- Go to the Ancient Temple, north of Thais (here).
- Go down two levels, and head as far north as you can go.
- Go down to the level with the Rotworms.
- Follow this path to the east and south, and go down the ladder:
- On this level, there will be a lot of Poison Fields. You can either run through them and then use Antidote, or you can use Destroy Field to clear a path.
- Go down another level.
- Follow this path to the east and north. Be careful of Minotaurs. Go down the hole that is circled on the map. You will face a couple Cyclopes down this hole:
- Follow this path all of the way north, and go down a level:
- This room contains a large number of Minotaurs, Minotaur Archers, a Minotaur Mage and a Minotaur Guard. Work your way to the south of this room and go up a level:
- (1) You will enter this room in the north-west corner. Follow the passage until you find the switch. Be careful, (2) when you flip the switch, the wall will be moved, and you will be essentially trapped with the Cyclopes. Once you flip the switch, (3) you can get the reward. (4) To exit, go to the hole down the passage to the north. This will take you into the room with the minotaurs:
- Note: If the wall is already moved, and you can't open the door, you need to wait the next Floor Reset, or Server Save. Or just use the Key 3667 to unlock the door.