- Mixed community but with plenty of good (helpful, kind, etc.) players to be found.
- Decent number of characters online at most times of day.
- Relatively low item prices make it fairly easy to get started and equipped.
- Still enough botters that you'll encounter them in many caves and a fairly high number of lurers (though fairly average for an Optional-PvP server).
- Relatively low item prices (especially of larger monster rares, in particular Demon rares) makes it harder to profit at high levels.
- Not the best place to start playing if you value a harmonious community as (despite there being decent individuals) there are still divisions between certain groups of players.
- Quest services tend to be on the expensive side.
- First POI was completed on August 28, 2007 and 9 people finished the quest.
- has spawned four times, the first date was on February 24, 2008: the loot was a Thunder Hammer, earned by Furious Cod. The second was on April 4, 2009: the loot (Orshabaal's Brain) was stolen by Kurodo Aka. Orshabaal spawned and was killed for the third time on April 28, 2009: the loot this time being a Teddy Bear. The fourth time it died really fast, and the loot wasn't good.
- has spawned six times and has been killed five times, once on April 21, 2008, once on June 30, 2009, once on April 2, 2010 which loot was: Great Axe and Great Shield, once on April 14, 2010 and once on 27 June 2011.
- has appeared twice; he has never been defeated.
- has spawned twice: first time he wasn't fought, second time, on April 18, 2009, the team failed miserably.
Menera has completed 3 World Quests.
- Lightbearer 2009
- Lightbearer 2010
- Devovorga 2010
- Bewitched 2011
- Demon's Lullaby 2011
There are many many many rare items on menera, Such as golden boots, demon legs, demonwings, stompers, demonbones, holy falcons and more........
More has to come.....
The first player to obtain ALL outfits and addons before update 9.1 was Elv'en hunter