|Aliases||Star Room Quest, Necromancer Quest, Blue Robe Quest, Goshnar Quest|
August 11, 2004
Please review this page.This page may need to be updated for content, grammar, spelling, language, etc.
Please remove this template after the page has been raised to appropriate standards of quality.
- Head to Drefia west of Darashia and enter the main dungeon here. It is advised to use the Invisibility spell here due to the overwhelming undead force.
- Follow the map above, or just descend to the third floor of the main dungeon.
- On the third floor, head straight north approximately 18 steps. To your left will be a hole. Open it with a Shovel and go down.
- Prepare yourself as there will be an army of undead up here (Demon Skeletons, Ghosts, Zombies, Vampires, several Necromancers, several Priestesses and their summons (Ghoul, Ghosts and Mummies)). Note: with luck, the room will already be clear. Beyond the quest room is Drefia Wyrm Lair, a popular hunting ground.
- A good strategy at lower levels would be to get either a mage or paladin to go invisible and Great Fireball the entire spawn a few times to clear out most of the monster spam so that you can take down the Demon Skeleton's and Necromancers fast.