Life Drain is similar to other Magical Damage, in that it cannot be blocked, and is not reduced by your armor, but is unique since it cannot be used by players, only creatures. It is the same as Mana Drain, except it takes your hitpoints instead of mana.
List of creatures that can use Life Drain:
Other Life Drains
- Life Drain Hit (This attack is only used if you are next to the monster it may look like a death hit or other element but you know is life drain if you see red sparkles.
- Distance Life Drain (You get life drained from a long distance)
- Life Drain Beam
- Great Life Drain Bomb
- Small Life Drain Wave (This attack similar to Energy Wave but with SD hits, however it does life drain damage.)
- Undead Minion - No longer in game
- Life Drain Berserk (Displays red sparkles around the creature in a radius similar to the Berserk spell.)
See also:Creature Spells
Life Drain Protection
The following equipment reduces damage taken from Life Drain:
There are no Helmets protecting against Life Drain.
There are no Armors protecting against Life Drain.
There are no Legs protecting against Life Drain.
There are no Boots protecting against Life Drain.
There are no Shields protecting against Life Drain.
There are no Rings protecting against Life Drain.
Amulets and Necklaces
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Resist||Charges||Required Level||Required Vocation||Dropped By|
|Garlic Necklace||3.80||life drain +20%||150|
|Necklace of the Deep||5.00||life drain +50%||50||120|