|Aliases||Knight Addons Quest|
August 1, 2006
If you spend your time fighting monsters and need that little extra protection, this well-armored outfit is great for you. Addons are usually awarded by knight guilds.
Creatures on the way to the last of mission of The Ape City Quest (Giant Spiders, Serpent Spawns, Hydras, and more). You might also have to fight more creatures in order to obtain certain items, but it is recommended to buy them from players instead.
Addons for the Knight Outfits.
These outfits may be selected by any player. Only the addons are included in this quest.
You can obtain all of the items listed above before you start this quest. You are advised to collect the items before you talk to the NPC.
- Collect Iron Ore either from all kind of Dwarves or specific Geo-Elementals, such as Stone Golems.
- Obtain the crude iron by trading a Giant Sword to A Sweaty Cyclops in Ab'Dendriel.
- Talk to Morgan in Sabrehaven and ask him about "weapons". He will tell you that he can forge you either a Knight's Sword or a Warrior's Sword. Tell him you want a Knight's Sword.
- He will tell you to bring him 100 pieces of iron ore and one piece of crude iron. Once you bring him the items, he will give you the sword addon.
All of the items listed above may be collected before you start the mission (except the Damaged Steel Helmet). You are advised to collect these items before you visit the NPC.
- Talk to Gregor and ask him about his outfit. He will tell you that you must prove your worthiness to wear such an adorned helmet.
- First you must collect 100 Behemoth Fangs by looting and/or Skinning Behemoth's.
- You are then sent to retrieve the helmet of Ramsay the Reckless found behind a sealed door in Banuta's final quest room, here.
- Warning: If you didn't talk to Gregor first about the Ramsay the Reckless Helmet in Banuta you will not be able to open the door to get it!
- You must now obtain a Flask of Warrior's Sweat by trading 4 Warrior Helmets to the Magic Shopkeeper Djinns in the Djinn Towers or looting from Undead Gladiators.
- Lastly you are asked to bring Royal Steel. It can be obtained by trading a Crown Armor to A Sweaty Cyclops in Ab'Dendriel or looted from Plaguesmiths.
- Once you have all of the items needed, return to Gregor and he will send you to Sam to adorn your helmet. Wait 2 hours to get your new helmet.
After collecting all items
After collecting 100 Perfect Behemoth Fangs
After retrieving the Damaged Steel Helmet
After obtaining a Flask of Warrior's Sweat
After obtaining the Royal Steel
After waiting 2 hours