TibiaWiki is an encyclopedia about the MMORPG Tibia. It provides information on practically everything relating to the game, and it if doesn't, you can add it!
How can I help?Edit
The best thing about wikis is that anyone can edit just about any page. To edit a page, click the "Edit" link on a page to begin editing. For more information see Help:Editing.
Making an account grants you the ability to edit semi-protected pages, also, if you do not sign up, any edits you make will display your IP in the edit history. You can sign up for free here.
The Ads are used to support our site, but if you do not like them or do not wish to see any ads, you can effectively remove them by following these steps:
- First download the Host.zip file from http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.zip
- Unzip the file using Winzip, Winrar, or 7-Zip (free)
- There should be 2 files a file named HOST, another file named mvps.bat
- Click on the .bat file and it should install. The HOST file has 14509 advertisement sites (check or add more advertisement sites by changing the file to .txt to see, then change it back) which it redirects to a blank page (Page number 127.0.0.1) , The mvps.bat file installs it to the proper directory. The page will not be blank if you have apache installed
- The files are installed in Windows/System32/drivers/etc (depending which windows version you have)
- Restart the computer or the DNS client in the services.
Note: This will also disable ads on other sites too such as myspace, youtube, etc.
If you do not speak English you can use translation tools to help you read material that is presented in the TibiaWiki. Use Babelfish (on Altavista) or Google Translate to translate the page to the language you desire. The translated page may have grammar problems since it is mechanically translated.
Some dedicated users have also started wikis about Tibia in other languages. See this page for a list of other languages.
- TibiaWiki is a large, and still growing Wiki containing a collection of information on the game Tibia. We currently have 11,168 articles.
- TibiaWiki is freely-editable. Anyone can contribute to the wiki, this means that sometimes people will vandalize the wiki. You should not trust something if the information seems too far-fetched.
TibiaWiki is not...Edit
- TibiaWiki is not an indiscriminate collection of information; merely being true or useful does not automatically make something suitable for inclusion on the wiki. All content must adhere with the TibiaWiki policy.
- TibiaWiki is not a dictionary or thesaurus. Articles should not exist explaining the definition of a word unless it's somewhat unique in the game Tibia or MMORPGs.
- TibiaWiki is not a place for unverifiable information. Talk pages are the only exception to this.
- TibiaWiki is not a place to advertise another site. Only notable or well-known fansites should be found on this wiki.
- TibiaWiki is not a place to vent out your frustration. Vandalism on this wiki will result in a temporary or permanent block.
- TibiaWiki is not a forum for general discussion. Articles in the main namespace should not be edited sorely for someone elses response. Talk pages are not in the main namespace and are an exception to this rule.
- TibiaWiki is not designed for "get-rich" schemes, editing an article in an attempt to make people think something is rarer than it is may be considered as vandalism, and is likely to be removed.
- TibiaWiki is not myspace, or any kind of blog. While we do allow people to create user pages to "show off", there are sites more suitable for blogging.
- TibiaWiki is not a place to hold grudges, threaten or harass other users. If the recipient tells you to stop, and you persist to harass them you may be blocked from editing.
- TibiaWiki is not censored (with exceptions). Offensive things may be found on talk pages, but not on main namespace articles. Offensive images are forbidden, this includes (but is not limited to) pornography and offensive behavior in screenshots. This also applies to links to websites containing such things. Under the same rule, verifiable information should not be removed from articles without a valid reason.