July 2, 2008
One of the experiences of Magister Alverus went wrong, and now he is frozen in one of the Ivory Towers in Edron. Only with the power of the four vocations together (each with an element) can this great alchemist be saved.
Edron, Elemental Spheres.
Depending on vocation:
Sorcerers: Blazing Fire Elemental, Blistering Fire Elemental, Fire Overlord
Druids: Jagged Earth Elemental, Muddy Earth Elemental, Earth Overlord
Knights: Charged Energy Elemental, Overcharged Energy Elemental, Energy Overlord
Paladins: Roaring Water Elemental, Slick Water Elemental, Ice Overlord and the Lord of the Elements for all vocations.
This quest has no history.
- Knight, Druid, Sorcerer, Paladin.
- 20 Enchanted Gems
The Elemental Sphere
- After you have the 20 enchanted gems of your vocation, talk to Arkulius, who is next to frozen Alverus, located on the top floor of the south east Ivory Tower in Edron, here.
Note: You will need to be at level 80+ or Arkulius will not give you permission to enter the spheres.
- After getting the mission, head to the 4 elemental shrines on the lowest level of the middle tower in Ivory Tower, here.
- You will see a Mysterious Machine at the north end of the room. Turn the machine OFF and use all 20 of your enchanted gems on the machine (it must be done 1 person at a time). After this you will see an energy under the machine. When all 20 gems are used, turn the machine ON and you will be teleported into the realm. Up until now you can do this quest solo, you don't need players from other vocations yet.
Note: After arriving in the realm you may leave. But you will then need 20 more enchanted gems. Realms:
- Sorcerers = Blazing Fire Elementals & Blistering Fire Elementals.
- Druids = Jagged Earth Elementals & Muddy Earth Elementals.
- Knights = Charged Energy Elementals & Overcharged Energy Elementals.
- Paladins = Slick Water Elementals & Roaring Water Elemental.
- In the realm you need to kill the monsters until you have 8 soils. After getting the soils, head to the part of your realm that has no elementals in it, but have a circle formed by 8 pillars (varies for each vocation/realm)[ it can have the shape of small holes (knight sphere) big mushrooms (druid sphere)...]
- The best technique to make full use of your soils is to place each of them on the floor beside each of the 8 holes, ice cubes, mushrooms etc, it depends on your vocation which of these you will have in your realm, but it will be easy to tell because there will be a large room with no monsters that spawn, in the center of the room will be an obelisk or some sort of statue which is surrounded by the mushrooms etc. The reason you want to place your soils on the ground next to these 8 mushrooms, or ice cubes etc, is because you will need to quickly use a soil on each of the designated areas and this is simply the fastest way to do so. After the soils are at the side of the place you will use then, lure 2 monsters to near the circle and kill both out of the circle ( so that you can quickly activate your 8 soils by using them on the 8 maked places, then throw 1 single body of a slain elemental into the circle and it will summon the overlord of your element.
- After you use the first soil in the pillar, you will have 2 minutes to kill the boss, and if you kill it before this time end, you can throw another dead body inside the circle making another boss appear. By repeating this procedure, usualy is possible to spawn 4 bosses during this 2 minutes. Have in mind you cannot spawn more than one boss per time. Is important to enphasize that the 2 minutes start to count at the moment you use the first soil, so if you take long to use the other soils you will waste precious time.
- When the boss spawns, kill it and he will drop one of the following items:
Note: You must have damaged the boss monster most. If you are not the killer of the boss, it will count as if you have not completed the mission given to you by Arkulius, and he will reject you when performing the next step.
- After you have the boss item, go to the exit of the realm and go through the teleport. After this, report back to Arkulius.
You will now be ready to do the final mission with the 3 other vocations.
Lord of the Elements
Note: Before you do the final mission, it is recommended that each player has their own Obsidian Knife.
- Go to the the Edron's Ivory Tower on the lowest floor of the middle tower. There will be 4 Strange Carvings on the floor, similar to the Desert Quest. Each vocation must stand at their shrine. (Fire - Sorcerers, Earth - Druids, Ice - Paladins and Energy - Knights)
- Note: You will need your boss items here or you will be unable to teleport.
- Once you hit the switch you will spawn into an "x" shaped room and will need to follow the signs for each vocation (there are no monsters here as of yet).
- Walk to the end of your vocations pathway, where each player must use their boss item on the machine at the end of the hallway. Do not go into the teleport.
- Walk back to the middle room to meet with the team.
- Each player must now stand on one of the 4 tiles in the middle room with switches next to them. Hit the switches at the same time and the Lord of the Elements will spawn. The walls will block you in to the middle room only. You have 10 minutes from now on until you get teleported out.
- Kill the boss using Ice/Energy Strike, Energy Wave and Shiver Arrows and then use your Obsidian Knife on his ashes.
IMPORTANT: After the Lord of the Elements is dead you only have 10 seconds to loot it or the body will close. After that it is possible to skin.
Note: All players will get the neutral matter.
- Exit through the teleport and report back to Arkulius to receive your reward.
You will be able to enter the room again with your team after 10 minutes have passed.
|This article is a stub. You can help TibiaWiki by expanding it.|