|Value||5,000,000 - 12,000,000 gp|
|Sold for||84 gp|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
This is the third best leg armor by weight and armorpower, and the second best by armorpower. Before Update 8.2 these were unobtainable and therefore a extremely exclusive item, however, after 8.2 these became a reward for a new quest, potentially making the value and rarity drop a lot.
This quest had a lot of controversy, because many felt that making the Demon Legs a quest reward would destroy a piece of Tibia history. Since they are heavier than Golden Legs they are now more commonly used as a house decoration.
See also: Demon Legs/History
Before Update 8.2 these were extremely rare and very few people had ever obtained these legs. Older worlds, such as Antica, Amera, Calmera, Danubia, Eternia, Isara, Libera, Lunara, Rubera, Secura, Nova and Trimera had a pair of demon legs before 8.2.
- Rubera's demon legs were supposedly thrown in Venore's lake after a hack and several rumors surround the disappearance of Calmera's pair of Demon Legs.
- Libera Has a pair and its owner is Myrus Klyphletro.
- Danubia's demon legs were obtained by Zafey, Mister Z and Povi. Zafey stored them and then passed them over to Povi after a year or so. Povi lost them later after a hacking and Gladiahtor mysteriously obtaining the legs, they were sold to Bragon Ball (rumors of in excess - 10 million). The same pair were later bought by Lord Vikin Gold with Ehroht's help.
- Trimera's was owned by Bloodbringer, it is said that his pair were deleted when the character was banned until deletion.
- Isara's pair is still owned by Cramloth. A skilled Elite Knight that has been around since the early days of Isara.
They used to be obtainable by the Demon Helmet Quest, when the quest system consisted of a chest with various items that could only be obtained once, they were meant to spawn after a full map reset (happens when an Update sends players to temple) but Knightmare forgot to set this and it was abused. Many players completed the quest and got the reward, therefore Demon Legs are not as rare as they were intended to be.
The old Demon Legs quest was replaced by the Demon Helmet Quest some years ago.
With the Summer Update of 2008, came new quests, Demon Legs were one of the rewards in The Demon Oak Quest, making the once valued item a lot less valuable. Because of a miscalculation from CipSoft the quest was too easy, so once again many players obtained Demon Legs shortly after the update. CipSoft then released a patch which made access to the Demon Oak area a lot harder so less then could complete the quest and obtain the legs.
Then with Update 8.5 CipSoft released a new quest Killing in the Name of... Quest which as a reward allowed players access to the Demon Oak area, once again allowing players the chance of gaining these legs.
- This item is not dropped by any creatures.