Starts 7th of May
Note: The wishes are random so you don't have to buy everything before you start.
Go to Jakundaf Desert, around here (south-west of the entrance to the Desert Dungeon and west of Adrenius' temple) and you will find the Demon Mother on the surface.
Talk to her to receive a Demon Infant. You have to do whatever it wants to make it happy and finally pleased. This works by "using" the Demon Infant. When a task is done, it will sleep for 20 hours, after this time, use it to wake it up and use it again to find out the next wish. As soon as the baby is pleased, return it to its mother.
Note: you must use the demon infant and perform an action with it immediately after. After about 15 seconds the infant will revert to the crying state, which you cannot perform the actions with.
- Eat Dragon Ham: Buy or loot Dragon Ham and use the Demon Infant on it. He may want more than one on the same day.
- Eat a Firefly: Find a Firefly at bushes and trees in Ab'Dendriel.
- Eat Worms: Simply buy Worms from Equipment Shopkeepers or loot them from creatures like Rotworms.
- Eat a Black Sheep: Find a living Black Sheep (or a summoned one).
- Eat Mouldy Cheese: Mouldy Cheese can be looted by killing Goblins or Swamp Trolls and may be found on the ground of places where these creatures live, like Femor Hills. He may want more than one on the same day.
- Cure its stomach ache: Use a Fishing Rod for this task. You may need to use it several times to remove Broken Swords, Torn Books, Worn Leather Boots and Skulls.
- Kiss another demon baby: Use the infant on another one. You can use the demon infant from a distance. This can be done by having someone place another demon infant on a depot box.
- Kiss a Dragon: Find a living Dragon. If you are a low level you can ask a friend to block it. You can use the demon infant from a distance.
- Kiss a Fire Devil: Same as above, find a Fire Devil or summon one. You can use the demon infant from a distance.
- Lava Bath: You need to be directly next to a lava field and use the infant. A fitting place is the bridge on the tunnel to Fibula. Take care not to throw it away.
- Pacifier: Use a Hammer. Hammers can be purchased at Nelliem in Venore.
- See the big ship in Venore: Stand on the boat in Venore. When you use the baby while on deck, it might become seasick and turn you into a Bog Raider for a few seconds. The task is completed nevertheless.
- See the Dragons isle with old dragons: Go to Draconia. See Draconia Quest for information about how to get there.
- See the Emperor of the Dwarves: Go to Emperor Kruzak in Kazordoon.
- See Santa's house: Go to Santa's house on Vega.
- Drink a beer: Find a Beer Cask for this task.
- Play a War Drum: Get a War Drum in Farmine. It can only be purchased if you have handed 6 or more Tomes of Knowledge, so you can ask a friend who did.
- Play in sand and build castles: Find sand on a beach or desert.
- Wheat: Go to a Wheat Field, they can be found close to almost all cities.
- Lick some snow: Snow can be found in places like the Ice Islands.
When returning a pleased infant:
- Achievement "Babysitter"
- Achievement "I Did My Part" (if you didn't have it already)
- A baby demon doll (Evilina, Impward, Meandi or Whinona)
If enough babies are returned until May 14: