This article or section is deprecated.The information on this page is no longer relevant to the Tibia or TibiaWiki community. It may have been removed from the game or made inaccessible.
The information in this page or section may not be accurate anymore, but this page should be retained for posterity.
|Position||125.82, 126.11, 7|
July 2, 2008
- Hmm, we should do something about your outfit.
- Ah, another adventurer. Let's talk a little.
- Psst! Come over here for a little trade.
- Hello, hello! Don't be shy, I don't bite.
- By the way, if you want to look at old hints again, find the 'Help' button near your inventory and select 'Tutorial Hints'.
Carlos explains how to change your outfit, and how to sell items to NPCs. Although Carlos exists, he can only be encountered by players who are still at the tutorial island of Rookgaard, since the implementation of Dawnport made the tutorial island inaccessible.
- To change these transcripts, edit the transcripts page for Carlos.