|Protection Zone Block||Negative|
|Within Protection Zone||Positive|
|This is a Special Condition where your character loses 10 hit points over time, as long as they are burning. This condition is indicated by the burning icon on your character's status bar.|
How to set yourself on fire
- Standing on Fire Field or another fire, like a Campfire.
- Insult a Guard NPC.
- Getting Attacked by Soulfire Runes or Ignite spell.
- Being attacked by some creatures.
How to get rid of the burning
- Asking an NPC in a Temple to heal you.
- Waiting until the effect disappear.
- Use the Cure Burning spell.
- Go swimming.
See also:Fire and Fire Damage