|Aliases||Beard addon quest, Beggar staff addon quest, Gypsy dress quest|
August 1, 2006
Ah, Hugo is working on designing this look. He might need some inspiration, so if you have some time to spare, don't hesitate to contribute some ideas to him.
Beggar Outfits and addons
This quest has no history.
- You can collect all of the items above before you begin the quest. To save time, you are advised to collect the items before you talk to the npc.
- Talk to Hugo in Venore about a new "outfit".
- He will become inspired to create a new fashion, but he needs materials.
- Give him the items and he will make the new outfit for you.
- Come back after he has finished making the outfit (24 hours in real time, not in tibian time), and you will be able to wear it.
Beard (male), Dress (female)
- To save time, it is a good idea to collect the items above before you begin the quest. Collect Ape Furs from Apes and make sure you have 20K gp.
- Visit Simon the Beggar south of Fibula (here), say "hi" and ask him about his "outfit". He will tell you he can make a magic potion to make your beard grow, but it will cost you 100 ape furs and 20,000 gp.
- Give him the 100 ape furs and 20,000 gp.
- Return to Simon and say "Hi" followed by "Addon". He will sprinkle the magic potion on you.
- Wait at least 120 real hours for the potion to "take effect". 120 real hours is equal to 5 real days, although it can take up to 14 real days (this is random). (Note, for Female players : You will receive the gypsy dress immediately)
- Return to Simon the Beggar and mention the "addon". He will tell you how wonderful your beard looks, and you will be able to select the addon.
- You must complete the "beard" addon before you can get the staff addon
- Talk to Simon the Beggar south of Fibula
- First say "addon" or "beard", then ask him about his "staff"
- He will tell you that you cannot have his staff, but that he will give you this staff if you retrieve his lost "favorite staff"
- Go to the Hero Cave north of Edron and follow path to the main hunting level where Demons can be accessed:
Go south just a little way from the hole on this level and go into the room on your right. (Room on left is to Triple UH Rune Quest.) Down the stairs two levels is the final room where you can retrieve his lost staff. There are Monks, Stone Golems, and Priestesses in these rooms. (In the final room you can also retrieve a bag with 5 Strong Mana Potions from a chest.)
- Return the staff to Simon, and he will give you his current staff as an addon for you.