Aurora is a Preview Game World, meaning it has new features that regular game worlds do not yet have, but also involves more risk as bugs are more likely during the testing phase.
It is permanently locked from world transfers.
- Draikin Legionariis was first to island of Destiny.
- Yberimba Marten was first to mainland.
- Imbastor was the first player to reach level 100.
- Walton Starkk was the first player to reach level 200 and 300.
- Qazq was the first player to reach level 500.
- Dragyen Dash was the first player to get 100 achievement points.
- Evulldeeds was the first player to get 200 achievement points.
- Yrion was the first player to get 300 and 400 achievement points.
- Drick Den was first to score 40 in warmode against Wrathless.
- Otserver Finest was first to score 60 in warmode against Vebric.
- Restless was first to score 200 in warmode against Drick Den, later renamed to Vanquish
- Rebellious was first to score 300 in warmode against Djizna Hellgejt, later renamed to Blokerview
- Rebellious was first to score 1000 in warmode against Blokerview.
- There are very few to no wars.
- No ruling guild.
- Mostly nice players.
- Fast respawns due to the large number of players online.
- Cheap prices on items.
- The world is almost always full and often has a long waiting list to enter.
- During preview phases, Cipsoft might reset the server causing loss of a few days progress.
- Hunting spots are over crowded; there are often 5 or more people in a spawn that 1 person would have to themselves on another world.
- An overly large number of botters.
Players with top highscores
|Club||Mass The Bonecrushor||118|
- Stuffed Toad - owned by Miss Jennie and Angel Dragoceleste (2)
- Fan Doll of Queen Eloise - owned by Nyhm Exilim
- Ball Gown - as a present from Santa Claus to Xenesis
- Ghazbaran was killed on the 19th of August 2013. No rares looted.
- Ferumbras was killed on the 10th oZuczkinns got the hat.